IGNORED

sitter wanted for kids

laura

long story short im in need of a babysitter 4 ish nights a week for 2 kids my housekeeper was called back to the village on short notice and will be awol for a long time . no housework or nothing involved just basically sleep over in own room from 8pm until morning and make sure they dont burn the house down ! and immediate start if possible !

i live just off sukhimvit road so she would need transport ! ok any ideas guys ?? pm me if you know of any1

]

I know someone... you have a PM.

yep was just replying and thanks for a while i was getting a panic attack i thought i was grounded !!! lol

]

If you pay good money,and my ticket i can do it :P

On a more serius note,i have send you a pm as well.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

If you pay good money,and my ticket i can do it :)

On a more serius note,i have send you a pm as well.

hehe you babysitting would be like leaving 3 kids home alone id have to find a sitter for you as well then!!!

:P

ty for the pm btw

]

• 1 year later...

long story short im in need of a babysitter 4 ish nights a week for 2 kids my housekeeper was called back to the village on short notice and will be awol for a long time . no housework or nothing involved just basically sleep over in own room from 8pm until morning and make sure they dont burn the house down ! and immediate start if possible !

i live just off sukhimvit road so she would need transport ! ok any ideas guys ?? pm me if you know of any1

Hi, I am in Pattaya since 2 weeks and I'll be here for 1-2 years, I am searching a babysitter too, did you find a good/trusty one?

tnx