Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where is the Samsung Service Center?

tokyojoe2010

The battery in my old Samsung is starting to swell and I need a new one. A couple shops told me that I would have to go to the Samsung Service Center in N. Pattaya. I found them on Google maps (below) but it seems they have changed location frequently. Can anyone confirm this is the current location? Thanks.

samsung.jpg

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Yes the location on the map is correct.

d3f0f6b83de7c85dddfbe56e088974a9.jpgf824e595c0a0c4255fe344d1556cea5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

That's it as I have been there before after going to their store in Central Festival and they gave me that location.

14 hours ago, petermik said:

Its on Sukhumvit road South Pattaya opposite Tesco Lotus....:ThumbUp6:

Long time ago..

Better map.

The batteries has a start price about 600b and up.Screenshot_2018-01-09-08-42-58.thumb.png.9252ec85afc4cdbaec70b5ea37e61a40.png

On 1/8/2018 at 11:24, petermik said:

Its on Sukhumvit road South Pattaya opposite Tesco Lotus....:ThumbUp6:

They bladdy moved without telling me.......sorry chaps :Crazy1:

Be aware that there are two new service centres next door to each other: one for phones and tablets and one for everything else. Dont go to the wrong one.

Upstairs in the phone one there is a machine dispensing quite nice free coffee and chocolate. My in-warranty battery replacement was dealt with very well, though I was surprised that they didnt have batteries for current models in stock.

Thanks for all the replies. I was able to head over by baht bus and found it set back in that little office park. A woman on break directed me to the mobile office. A new battery (Samsung J5) cost 1000 THB and 15 minutes.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Archived