Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Missing Person - Ian Todd

Tunyawan

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this; mods feel free to move the thread if need be.

An old military colleague who has been working in Pattaya for the last few years has gone missing and his family in UK , especially his daughter,  are naturally very keen that he gets in touch soonest. 

Ian Todd disappeared in mid November when he left his condo in Pattaya and has not been heard from by friends and family since. Ian was working as a private English tutor, teaching mainly adults. Several of his students/clients were Russian. The lady who alerted me to his disappearance was herself Russian.

Ian seems to have walked out of his condo, taking his passport and phone. He had emptied the fridge and taken his personal belongings with him.

I don't know if Ian was a member here or was on similar online communities, but if anyone does have any information about his whereabouts that I could pass on to his very worried family in the UK, I would be very grateful.

10 minutes ago, Tunyawan said:

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this; mods feel free to move the thread if need be.

An old military colleague who has been working in Pattaya for the last few years has gone missing and his family in UK , especially his daughter,  are naturally very keen that he gets in touch soonest. 

Ian Todd disappeared in mid November when he left his condo in Pattaya and has not been heard from by friends and family since. Ian was working as a private English tutor, teaching mainly adults. Several of his students/clients were Russian. The lady who alerted me to his disappearance was herself Russian.

Ian seems to have walked out of his condo, taking his passport and phone. He had emptied the fridge and taken his personal belongings with him.

I don't know if Ian was a member here or was on similar online communities, but if anyone does have any information about his whereabouts that I could pass on to his very worried family in the UK, I would be very grateful.

Sent you a PM

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I used to teach English with Ian at a school on Pattaya Klang. What I know about Ian:

1) He owns a condo behind The Avenue. 

2) He kept to himself. Not a troublemaker.

3) Is very athletic. Can be found walking on beach road at all hours of the day and night. 

4) Is active on Thai Friendly (I helped him create his profile). 

5) Ian is on Facebook.

2018-01-06_030208.png

14717051_1754894604764959_5657063251253653876_n.jpg

26166902_1731114646920168_1834325863615705327_n.jpg

Again thanks for posting the photos of Ian. As an interweb dumbass, I didn't know how to do it.

Archived