IGNORED

Pattary WhatsApp Group

rich6995

I would think you are not really getting a reaction because people are thinking..who the hell are you dude?

I am still a newbie here as well,and kinda think people do need to get to know you,see you put in the "work" before taking up something like this.

Any one? 

Might have more luck with a LINE group, I don't think BM's would be keen to send a stranger their phone number. At least with LINE it's just a username...

We all know that this is the way forward.

The forum is great, although when it comes to dirent messages a messaging app is much more effective.  

This forum offers a Line group chat. I found it last year. It's a Newbie GoGo crawl. I met a bunch of great guys and we had a blast. Also Wednesdays, on Soi 6, Sex and the City Bar has Newbie Happy Hour.

14 hours ago, Dupree00 said:

This forum offers a Line group chat. I found it last year. It's a Newbie GoGo crawl. I met a bunch of great guys and we had a blast. Also Wednesdays, on Soi 6, Sex and the City Bar has Newbie Happy Hour.

Thx for the hint. Please can you direct me to the Line group

38 minutes ago, tobib79 said:

Thx for the hint. Please can you direct me to the Line group

I can't. Do a search for Newbie Happy Hour or something.

12 minutes ago, Dupree00 said:

I can't. Do a search for Newbie Happy Hour or something.

I think I found it. Thx Dupree

I just googled Pattary ... sorry, it's not something I want to get involved in. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The forum is great, although when it comes to dirent messages a messaging app is much more effective.  

Yes but the cost is limited number of participants, line groups only can hold so many users.

Archived