IGNORED

SUNBEAM HOTEL SOI 7 - SOI 8

robert

Hi I am thinking of staying for 3 weeks in this hotel in March, has anyone had experience with it, my friend stayed here a couple of years ago and liked it, they have a nice breakfast spread, would appreciate any positive and negative comments, thanks

• 1 month later...

Its ok but is a hotel that accommodated the follow the flag groups & the Oriental Tourists.

Near soi 7 & this is a beer bar soi with lots of girls.

2 hours ago, Jack Frost said:

Its ok but is a hotel that accommodated the follow the flag groups & the Oriental Tourists.

Near Soi 7 & this is a beer bar soi with lots of girls.

I always stay in that area, my friend stayed there twice both times the hotel made a cake for him on his birthday, I noticed alot of orientals didn't see the flag groups, my friend said t was guest friendly with a good free breakfast, hope it turns out okay, last year stayed at Flipper did not like it, previously at Eastiny but many days water was barely warm.

11 hours ago, robert said:

I always stay in that area, my friend stayed there twice both times the hotel made a cake for him on his birthday, I noticed alot of orientals didn't see the flag groups, my friend said t was guest friendly with a good free breakfast, hope it turns out okay, last year stayed at Flipper did not like it, previously at Eastiny but many days water was barely warm.

Yes its a good hotel & sorry for not being clear but I have stayed there many times in the past.

Nice pool & swim up bar.

Its in Soi 8 & this hotel is very used to guys like us & they know the score & certainly guessed friendly.

On 2/13/2018 at 09:41, Jack Frost said:

Yes its a good hotel & sorry for not being clear but I have stayed there many times in the past.

Nice pool & swim up bar.

Its in Soi 8 & this Hotel is very used to guys like us & they know the score & certainly guessed friendly.

I have seen the bat not sure if they serve coctails or just beer

Hopefully will find some cuties on Soi 7 & 8

Archived