IGNORED

Passport Query

Garf66

Hi Everyone, I am  currently in Pattaya and will be for 2 more weeks.  I have noticed that my wifes Thai passport expires in March and was wondering if it had to be renewed before travelling? She has UK residency as part of her spouse visa so entry to the UK is not a problem.  It is just someone saying that you need 6 months left on  was not an issue.your passport before travelling although flying out of England.

If it does need to be renewed, where would be the best place to go?  I think it would probably be easier to renew here rather than back home.

TIA, Garf.

1 hour ago, Garf66 said:

Hi Everyone, I am  currently in Pattaya and will be for 2 more weeks.  I have noticed that my wifes Thai passport expires in March and was wondering if it had to be renewed before travelling? She has UK residency as part of her spouse visa so entry to the UK is not a problem.  It is just someone saying that you need 6 months left on  was not an issue.your passport before travelling although flying out of England.

If it does need to be renewed, where would be the best place to go?  I think it would probably be easier to renew here rather than back home.

TIA, Garf.

The Pattaya Passport office is at the Avenue (Ground floor), but it might be too short to get the new Passport back before you'll leave.

Archived