IGNORED

Where to buy camera in pattaya?

fcke1968

digital cameras in patts .how much? i like the small ones you can have in the pocket.how expensive? maybe better buy in sweden?anyone have weblinks?price limit 8000B.ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS OF CAMERAS?

BigProCamera shop, top floor, Big C North Pattaya.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

from what i've seen cameras are no cheaper in LOS than they are back here in the uk. And its not that cheap here compared to the us

I don't know how expensive camera's are in sweeden but camera's are cheaper in Australia than they are in Thailand

big chain stores like Harvey Norman, Kmart etc sell 10 megapixel digital cameras starting from $100 aus (3,300 baht) you wont be getting them any cheaper in Thailand.

For cheap knock off fakes Thailands great , for the real deal unless its a product that carries huge duties in you home country there is no reason for it to be cheaper in Thailand

Cameras are priced about the same as in Sweden, maybe even a little more expensive now, because of the sharp drop of the swedish krona compared to the baht!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Tukcom is good, but there is just so much on offer there it's a bit overwhelming.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

As far as UK buyers are concerned, it used to be that you could save a fair bit on the higher end digital cameras in the likes of Panthip but the crap exchange rate has brought that to an end.

Edited by filibuster

I would say that you are better off buying it at home or duty free. As has already been posted the prices in Pattaya are not great. At least if you buy it at home you will have no problems with any warranty claims you may have. I have heard nothing good about getting warranty work done in Pattaya.

I have bough some household appliances in Pattaya and even the people working in the shops have said test them before buying them. I found that a bit odd until I was told that if you buy something and take it home and it doesn't work the shop will not just replace it like at home.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 1 month later...

I bought my Fuji Finepix in Big Camera Pro shop in Big C North Pattaya.

Ask for the VAT refund form to be filled and you get the VAT back at the airport even if you live in Thailand like I do as still technically a tourist.

I also did this for a new Canon camcorder

why would you electronics in a foreign country? pay n' pray it never breaks down?