IGNORED

After Dark Magazine - Vol. 9

ST4ME

Hello Mate

I will buy a copy when I come over.... How are you mate... Good I hope... Take care

It's amazing what make up and Photochop can do

Hello Mate

I will buy a copy when I come over.... How are you mate... Good I hope... Take care

Wow, long time, no word from you. Had a big fire at your condo, but everthing will be repaired before you get back. :Bravo1:

The "ladys" at your favorite Soi Buckow hangout probably miss you to muk by now. Everything is great here except for those 2 fucking cunts who work in the office downstairs. Major attitude problems. If you are coming back before X'mas need a small favor. Did an goggle search for lumps of coal here in Pattaya. Can't find. So if you can bring me two for presents for the cunts I would greatly appreciate it.

See you soon.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

I have to applaud you for make this

out of this :Bravo1:

post-1372-1229426433_thumbjpg

Un believable, I would still hit though, LOL>....

Love that mag though, will be picking one up soon.

again champagne, x zone and kitten club ladies inside ?

Gentlemens Club also. It's getting harder and harder to get the hot girls to pose in the mag. Too many of them now have sponsers who they tell they quit working in the bars and now work in some bakery in Pattaya. We have some luck with some bar owners who tell their girls that if you work for me, you have to pose for Afterdark, even if its just for one of the ads. The 3 that you mention are very helpful with their girls. Prime example is a girl at Xxxxx Xxxxxx, who use to work at Xxxxxxx. Smokin hot. I asked her tonite for the 50th time to be in the mag. Her reply, " I shy" I shy means I have a sponser. I asked her how about we shoot your picture and put that you work at Starbucks. "That ok!"

Edited by ST4ME

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Very few are stunners in the morning after the've been rammed all night :GrinNod1:

The pic was taken in the afternoon pre coitus.... :Hug1:

large sig = small penis

The pic was taken in the afternoon pre coitus.... :rolleyes:

Well if she really looked as bad as your picture, I guess you skipped the dirty dead and just kicked her out ? Maybe you need to clean your lens :GrinNod1: I still think she has one of the best asses in town. Agree?

Edited by ST4ME

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Well if she really looked as bad as your picture, I guess you skipped the dirty dead and just kicked her out ? Maybe you need to clean your lens :WinkGrin1: I still think she has one of the best asses in town. Agree?

Agree!

large sig = small penis

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know if shes had her tatoo removed from down her right arm yet?? i hope so

obviously you cant tell by the way shes stood in the magazine

Edited by sanders

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know if shes had her tatoo removed from down her right arm yet?? i hope so

obviously you cant tell by the way shes stood in the magazine

she had a laser removal...

large sig = small penis