IGNORED

Want to buy LagunaBeach2/Novanna/Beach7 Condo

RickyH

I'm looking to buy a small, newish studio, not too far from civilisation/Baht buses.

Does anybody have any personal experience of the above developments? How's the management? ..any snags?

Which other places do people recommend looking at?

I've got 1m burning a hole in my pocket.

Cheers.

I think for a good advise more info is required like why you want to buy (permanent living / holidays), alone or with friend or family. Did you do a survey of the market (what's available and what are the prices) ? 

• 1 month later...

Me too I'm looking to find a nice condo for max 1M in pattaya! I want to use it for my holidays and rent it if it s possible the rest of the year! But I would probably spend at least 3 months in this condo every year! If u have any advice!

32 minutes ago, Hannawhite said:

Me too I'm looking to find a nice condo for max 1M in pattaya! I want to use it for my holidays and rent it if it s possible the rest of the year! But I would probably spend at least 3 months in this condo every year! If u have any advice!

try before you buy. rent one in the same project you are interested in for a month

1 million doesn't buy you much. Nothing worse than having a tiny box room in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Russians. If you can't afford a decent condo better to rent a place in a convenient location (like VT2) for 10k a month.

Why don't you get on the ground. Look at some apartments..
Try to match your needs with your budget.
You've mentioned this on at least 3 threads on here.
Try some real estate forums like the facebook groups.. Hot property in Pattaya etc.
Your choices are probably, a 23/25 sqm box in a modernish block ( 1.2mil ) or a bigger one
around 35sqm in an older development like Nirun.

For me. If I had your requirements I'd go for an older bigger one around 700/800k , and spend a couple of hundred K on new bathroom, kitchen AC , bed. Etc

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Why don't you get on the ground. Look at some apartments..
Try to match your needs with your budget.
You've mentioned this on at least 3 threads on here.
Try some real estate forums like the facebook groups.. Hot property in Pattaya etc.
Your choices are probably, a 23/25 sqm box in a modernish block ( 1.2mil ) or a bigger one
around 35sqm in an older development like Nirun.

For me. If I had your requirements I'd go for an older bigger one around 700/800k , and spend a couple of hundred K on new bathroom, kitchen AC , bed. Etc

The problem with some of these older ones is although they may be bigger the common areas can look very run down, then you've got a different kind of resident, maybe someone on his last legs rather than say Russians. Think I'd prefer Russians

The problem with some of these older ones is although they may be bigger the common areas can look very run down, then you've got a different kind of resident, maybe someone on his last legs rather than say Russians. Think I'd prefer Russians
I do not disagree with anything you say.
It's true..
We all have personal preferences :)

I'm looking to buy a small, newish studio, not too far from civilisation/Baht buses.

Does anybody have any personal experience of the above developments? How's the management? ..any snags?

Which other places do people recommend looking at?

I've got 1m burning a hole in my pocket.

Cheers.
Here's one for you mate. 8cb63f6979ebb2ac9ff8f21893c33c32.jpg

Archived