Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Alternative routes from Pattaya to Buriram

Chronicler

My girl is trying to get from Pattaya to Buriram and it's proving quite difficult now during the high season.

I've seen pictures of the roads and they are packed. The estimated travel time is around 15-16 hours by bus from Bangkok. There are no avaiable seats from Pattaya.

There are a couple of seats availabe from don mueng but it's rather expensive.

Anyone have any experience with this route?

Cheers

14 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

fly to Udon Thani then bus to Buriram 

Buriram has its own airport.

Udon Thani???

I took a packed bus from Pattaya to Buriram that was quite comfortable for 400 baht. Didn't have any entertainment available though but either way I was asleep during the trip.

There are several companies doing the Pattaya Buriram route. While nankonchai air is probably the best there are plenty of options available. If she takes a motorbike to sukumvit and asks around the bus stations she's bound to find a ticket for a "1st class bus" like the one I'm on now that is like 30-40 years old and run down.

For some reason I can't post any pics now.

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

1 minute ago, andrew19 said:

asks around the bus stations she's bound to find a ticket for a "1st class bus" like the one I'm on now that is like 30-40 years old and run down.

For some reason I can't post any pics now.

Not at this time of year she wont bro - buses pretty much all sold out everywhere until the end of the holidays.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I found two tickets 2 days ago for the same day. There are tickets available but trust me you don't want to be in the bus taking me to pattaya now.

Looks great doesn't it? 43c7957d6d55960abfcb05dfaff80dda.jpgdbfdf9c940987492e88642fe76f855e9.jpg

6 hours ago, soi16 said:

Buriram has its own airport.

Udon Thani???

didn't know that  , so you can fly bkk to Buriram  ?

7 hours ago, worldpunter said:

didn't know that  , so you can fly bkk to Buriram  ?

Nok air has multiple flights from DMK to Buriram everyday day.  I believe Air Asia also has service to Buriram. 

• 4 weeks later...

Caught a Mini Bus from Ban Kruat (near Buriram) to Pattaya, never again. I was first on and second last off. Took 12 hours.

image.png

Archived