IGNORED

Naklua Seafood Market open till ?

reefdiver

Can anyone tell me what time this market closes for cooking fresh seafood, I was going tonight at around 7 pm. As back up what about jomtien beach any recommendations for seafood restaurant. Want out of Pattaya area for a change. Cheers.

Pupen(sp) seafood restaurant all the way south down Jomtien Beach road just before it makes a left turn. Look for the large crab statue in the parking lot. Good seafood at moderate prices. Lots of locals go there.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

14 hours ago, likeaking said:

Pupen(sp) seafood restaurant all the way south down Jomtien Beach road just before it makes a left turn. Look for the large crab statue in the parking lot. Good seafood at moderate prices. Lots of locals go there.

Thanks I'll check it out ASAP. Ended up eating jap which what my TG wanted in the end. She arrived all dressed up 6 in high heels etc so siting in park was never going to happen.A bit disappointed but kept her happy.

Archived