IGNORED

Short time rooms on Walking street

Newton82

I have recently used WS guest house next to Sweetheart agogo and Oasis hotel at Soi Happy. Both are ok for the purpose and priced at 500-600 B range.

Are there other options near Walking Street?

I've been there lots of times but I prefer the rooms on Soi BJ, down past Wild Cats on the right side.  

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 01:46, Newton82 said:

I have recently used WS guest house next to Sweetheart agogo and Oasis Hotel at Soi Happy. Both are ok for the purpose and priced at 500-600 B range.

Are there other options near Walking Street?

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 02:02, manni2011 said:

I've been there lots of times but I prefer the rooms on Soi BJ, down past Wild Cats on the right side.  

Price at the guesthouse upstairs of Sweethearts gogo is 390 baht with a “coupon” of 100 baht for the girl.

I saw Majestic Guesthouse upstairs of Fahrenheit gogo has reopened.

Price used to be 400 baht with an immediate “discount” of 100 baht to the girl.

Those rooms on the right-hand side of Soi BJ are really run-down.

The Oasis rooms on Soi Happy are very dark and perhaps not so clean.

1 hour ago, bar stool said:

Those rooms on the right-hand side of Soi BJ are really run-down.

I can assure you, not nearly as run down as some of the girls I've taken there. :unsure:

One of the worst short time rooms I've been to was on second rd near Soi honey. Nondescript shophouse and I would have never guessed there were rooms there had I not been taken by a beach road girl.  

• Like 1

I always take them to the one above Sweethearts. Convenient because most ladies I take are from Baccara or Palace. Rooms are clean and nice.

I dont use any but there is one above Fahrenheit, and one above sweet hearts and one across from Beach club.  Beach club is the best though, but sweethearts is very poplular

• 2 weeks later...

There are also a few st rooms located mid strip on Beach road, useful if you spot a FL you fancy. rate was 200 baht for an hour.

I found them suitable and convenient. (even had a bathroom/shower)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 23:58, Dupree00 said:

I've never used a ST room except on Soi 6. Are these rooms typically for guys that don't want to bring their STs to their hotels?

Plenty of reasons.

Guys who are in town with their wives or live-in.

hotel or house or condo is too far away.

Has a house or condo and don’t want girl to know where he lives.

Took a freelancer, age 19, hotel won’t let her in (looking at you, Eastiny Residence).

hotel room not cleaned after last girl.

hotel has joiner fee, more than cost of ST room.

Etc.

• Like 2

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On 31/01/2018 at 20:58, Breezeclimber said:

Has a house or condo and don’t want girl to know where he lives.

I cannot stress this point strongly enough. 

Nothing more annoying than when you find Tuesday's girl knocking on your door with Friday's girl in your room. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’m staying at the 5 star Amari Ocean hotel and the lobby set up is super awkward because of construction. I’d also prefer to avoid bringing random women I haven’t gotten to know yet to my room.

So with said, do any of you have recent recommendations on a short time room close to Windmill? I *occasionally* get a little carried away at Windmill and it would be nice to have short time room to utilize when I want to make a bad/drunken decision. Cheap and clean(ish) is all I need out of a short time room. But also as close to Windmill as possible.

thanks

I should have used these short time rooms the last time I was in Pattaya. I am kicking myself for not doing it because I had a few uncomfortably long baht bus rides and walks up Beach Road with some freelancers who weren't too great with English. Thank you everybody for the suggestions here - I'll be using them on my next trip ;) 

I'm a fan of Oasis on Soi  Happy.  Has always been clean for me no complaints. 500 short time soon plus 50 baht a condom I think

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Oasis hotel on Soi Happy (5 meters from Happy A go go) 500B for 2 hours, 750B for 5 hours and 1500B all day. Clean and suitable for ST. Mirror on ceiling.

On 14/03/2018 at 05:56, Hasselbald said:

I’m staying at the 5 star Amari Ocean hotel and the lobby set up is super awkward because of construction. I’d also prefer to avoid bringing random women I haven’t gotten to know yet to my room.

So with said, do any of you have recent recommendations on a short time room close to Windmill? I *occasionally* get a little carried away at windmill and it would be nice to have short time room to utilize when I want to make a bad/drunken decision. Cheap and clean(ish) is all I need out of a short time room. But also as close to windmill as possible.

thanks

Sweet hearts is not far. That's the placed i always use regardless of the bar. The girls seem to know it and like it.