IGNORED

AC Apartments

hedonist

I am looking for a cheap place to stay for my upcoming trip in Feb/March 2009

I came across THIS place below.

Seems cheap as chips, but not much detail from the website, so can anyone who has styed there give an opinion

Location is fine, as its near Tukcom, so quite near the action. Apart from that, and a brief recollection of passing by it a few times i know sweet FA about it

Looked at Mosaik, but their standard rooms are in a building without lift/elevators, so thats out this trip (also, i am going with 2 other people who arent as well off as me, so their deluxe rooms are out. Pity really as i quite like the place)

http://acapartments.blogspot.com/

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Thanks for that

Not too much thats not known about it....more a "question and answer" thread

I was really looking for someone who has stayed there, and could give a subjective viewpoint of the place

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I am looking for a cheap place to stay for my upcoming trip in Feb/March 2009

I came across THIS place below.

Seems cheap as chips, but not much detail from the website, so can anyone who has styed there give an opinion

Location is fine, as its near Tukcom, so quite near the action. Apart from that, and a brief recollection of passing by it a few times i know sweet FA about it

Looked at Mosaik, but their standard rooms are in a building without lift/elevators, so thats out this trip (also, i am going with 2 other people who arent as well off as me, so their deluxe rooms are out. Pity really as i quite like the place)

http://acapartments.blogspot.com/

Hedonist

I know a guy that is staying there long term.

He tells me he is quite happy there.

It's not really near Tukcom. The place is about 700 meters further up, over the 3rd road.

But still very easy to get everywhere with the baht buses.

Jus had thai gf go look at hotel she said " i look at loom it dirty " now she aint posh guys so as they say up to you!