IGNORED

Cambodia Trip

dirtyden

Hi guys

Quick question ref the day trip to Cambodia. I have been in Thailand now for around 6 weeks, came on the normal 30 day stamp at BKK and went to Jontien to get an extra 30 days. Due to being on stand by with work, I want to stay longer in Thailand.

Can you get 30 days at a border run and how many times can I do this please?

Thank you

If you entering Thailand by land you get another 30 days,but you can only do this 2 times pr.calendar year.By air there is no set limit,although after 6 visa excempts pr year they might ask you why you fly in and out regularily.

12 hours ago, Yahooka said:

If you entering Thailand by land you get another 30 days,but you can only do this 2 times pr.calendar year.By air there is no set limit,although after 6 visa excempts pr year they might ask you why you fly in and out regularily.

Thanks buddy,,,,,,,     will do next week and then decide what to do in Jan,,,,   either another land run or fly out to Laos and get a visa

Archived