IGNORED

Best hotels with a balcolny

Moonstar

I want to book a hotel between beach road and soi buakhoa... from about  soi 8 beach road to LK Metro on soi Buakhoa.... budget is about 1000 baht a night.... any ideas?

whichever hotel u pick i bet at the end of the trip you spent little time on the balcony. daytime it's mostly too hot, night time your out or bonding with the pillow. the only exception i can think of is if you are a smoker and the hotel rooms are non smoking

whichever hotel u pick i bet at the end of the trip you spent little time on the balcony. daytime it's mostly too hot, night time your out or bonding with the pillow. the only exception i can think of is if you are a smoker and the hotel rooms are non smoking

That and getting a blowy on the balcony is always a plus

Very close to LK and Soi bukao on Soi Lengkee is Opey de Place, The basic rooms don't have balconies but pay a bit more, about 100B a night if I remember correctly,  and you get a room with a balcony overlooking the pool. The OP doesnt say what time of year but I paid about 800/900 last July

8 hours ago, jaytree23 said:

That and getting a blowy on the balcony is always a plus

I do recall banging a bird on a balcony. I was at a black tie bash at the Majestic hotel in Harrogate and I ended pulling a bird there. We headed up to my suite and  stepped onto balcony with its lovely views all over this most beautiful of spa towns. I bent her over the stone pillar and lifted up her black evening dress, and then I gave her a jolly good rodgering......ahhhhh!!! Happy days :ThumbUp6:

LK Mansion maybe on Soi Buakhao near New Plaza?

• 2 months later...
LK Mansion maybe on Soi Buakhao near New Plaza?
Oh my buddha do you understand definition of balcony

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Archived