IGNORED

A place for my luggage for 2 weeks?

Jackie2013

Hi, 

I'm about to do a 10 day trip to some islands and it will be sufficient with my backpack and my cabin bag. I'm not sure where to put my main luggage bag tough...

Any ideas? I don't have a room booked in Pattaya yet - so I can't leave it there in advance. Not sure if I could do that even...

To be honest it wont contain any real valuables except lots of clothes and a couple of shoes. 

6 minutes ago, Jackie2013 said:

Hi, 

I'm about to do a 10 day trip to some islands and it will be sufficient with my backpack and my cabin bag. I'm not sure where to put my main luggage bag tough...

Any ideas? I don't have a room booked in Pattaya yet - so I can't leave it there in advance. Not sure if I could do that even...

To be honest it wont contain any real valuables except lots of clothes and a couple of shoes. 

If you are flying into Suvarnabhumi and then onto your island trip you could leave it in the "Left luggage" area in the airport.I think its something like 100 baht per day(24hours)

https://www.bangkokairportonline.com/left-luggage/

I would not trust the airport

jomtien complex, mai pang motorcycle rental, been there about 12 years already  she has a laundry and storage there and is over the top honest.  Thats where I would put it.  Her name is tic

1 hour ago, just hanging said:

I would not trust the airport

jomtien complex, mai pang motorcycle rental, been there about 12 years already  she has a laundry and storage there and is over the top honest.  Thats where I would put it.  Her name is tic

Sound good !!!! What’s the cost ?  I leave my three luggage in my condo . Hope my renter don’t wear them .... 5555

5 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Sound good !!!! What’s the cost ?  I leave my three luggage in my condo . Hope my renter don’t wear them .... 5555

just the bra and panties 5555 

;)

1 minute ago, jocky king said:

have no idea, I have a place.  give her a call, fluent English. Tic   0810007943

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 20:48, just hanging said:

...jomtien complex, mai pang motorcycle rental, been there about 12 years already  she has a laundry and storage there and is over the top honest.  Thats where I would put it.  Her name is tic

IMHO, this is the correct answer. I have used this facility many time,  good prices and service.

http://safe-storebox.com/index.php

Hi, 

If you can get yourself to Pattaya before island hopping you can leave your stuff in my condo if you want

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Archived