IGNORED

Re entry visa

ant

Just got myself a single entry 60day visa from hull.

does anyone know if i can get a re entry permit fir this visa?

thinking of going to Cambodia for a few days but seems a waste of the visa if if it just gets cancelled on exit  

What are your plans for the trip? How long is it etc. Bit more details and you will get some responses. You already have the 60 day, so will have to work round that.

Last year guy in front of me had row with immigration officer because the officer stamped the setv. Guy was going to Laos following day and claimed that the Thai Embassy in London said it would not be stamped if he was leaving the country so soon. Immigration officer just looked at him and shook his head.

If your total stay is under 60 days just make sure your trip to Cambodia is during the second month. You’ll get a 30-day Visa Exempt stamp on re-Entry.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived