IGNORED

Pattaya to Phuket flight. Who you book with

nunchuck

Hi , be in pattaya Sunday for maybe a week , then plan to fly to Phuket from u-tapao pattaya 

just wonder what booking site to use to book flights 

don’t want to book just yet before I get there as you know how plans change 

thanks in advance  

10 minutes ago, yugot said:

Only Bangkok Airways and AirAsia fly that route.

Ok thanks , do you book directly with airline ?

yes book directly for both, Bangkok Airways is the better, more reliable airline imo

Air Asia you pay extra for add ons baggage etc

Air Asia is fine to/from UTP and good prices, wait for one of their sales and take hand luggage. Paid 1,100 baht one way recently all up.

Join their club for free to get alerts on sales and book direct via website.

1 hour ago, nunchuck said:

Hi , be in pattaya Sunday for maybe a week , then plan to fly to Phuket from u-tapao pattaya 

just wonder what booking site to use to book flights 

don’t want to book just yet before I get there as you know how plans change 

thanks in advance  

Any internal flights I've always booked with travel agents see them dotted around the place. Occasionally I have just gone to the airport and booked in the Thai airways or Bangkok airways booking office.

Air Asia mate, airport departures at Utapao is pants and the airline food is atrocious so take a subway or something with you.

Phuket airport is fine with many food outlets so pick up something there for the return journey.

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

+1  re airline food, but with these short flight it baffles me why anyone would eat airline food on short haul budget airlines.

There is usually time to buy something at the airport, or bring a snack with you,  take it on board or eat before you fly.

Simples.

Always book direct with the airlines, virtually all complaints are made by people who ignore this advice & book with 3rd party agents

1 hour ago, tt2008 said:

+1  re airline food, but with these short flight it baffles me why anyone would eat airline food on short haul budget airlines.

There is usually time to buy something at the airport, or bring a snack with you,  take it on board or eat before you fly.

Simples.

Nope, Utapao has fuck all. come prepared, did you not actually read what I posted? :rolleyes:There is nothing at departures; BYO.

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I agree with you, just a comment to support view that short haul airline food is generally rubbish, so BYO or eat before/after.

3 hours ago, Gaztop08 said:

Any internal flights I've always booked with travel agents see them dotted around the place. Occasionally I have just gone to the airport and booked in the Thai airways or Bangkok airways booking office.

Thanks will have a look in travel agents in Pattaya 

Bangkok air has what you could loosely call a lounge but like petesie said if you ain’t got it with you you ain’t getting it there.  

I check it on skyscanner and i book the cheapest ( it depends on how heavy your luggages are, some companies add some extra fees )
But usually i opt for Airasia.

Archived