IGNORED

Centara Azure Hotel

CharlieHarper

Just had a 5 day stay at this hotel.  Great experience, they were super easy to check in, great pool, great rooms with view.  The guest policy was pretty standard, girl turns in ID to come in and gets it after the hotel calls you to confirm everything is ok.  The one thing is that you have to use key cards in the elevator so you have to come down to the lobby to let the girl up.   

The breakfast buffet was just ok, but it wasn't too busy so it was pretty relaxed.  Overall a great hotel to stay in, pretty central location with a bit of a walk to Walking Street but right next to soi buakhao and right next to LK Metro.  

Overall a great hotel and a great visit, now time to figure out where to stay when i come back in april

Just had a 5 day stay at this hotel.  Great experience, they were super easy to check in, great pool, great rooms with view.  The guest policy was pretty standard, girl turns in ID to come in and gets it after the hotel calls you to confirm everything is ok.  The one thing is that you have to use key cards in the elevator so you have to come down to the lobby to let the girl up.   

The breakfast buffet was just ok, but it wasn't too busy so it was pretty relaxed.  Overall a great hotel to stay in, pretty central location with a bit of a walk to walking street but right next to soi buakhao and right next to lk metro.  
Overall a great hotel and a great visit, now time to figure out where to stay when i come back in april

Alwaya nice with reviews. To get a better perspective give us going rates and size of rooms please..

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

To add to this 

the room was $49 USD a night

deluxe pool view room which was 37 m2

Agree with the OP. Centara Azure is a very good hotel and in a top location. In high season a room under 2,000THB represents good value (IMHO) and under 1,500 in low season. Here is a review of the hotel I posted previously.

CentaraAzure - a Lottellee Winna review

• 2 months later...

The hotel has a very nice swimming pool. But because of that pool there are so many family travelers. And the restaurant's aquarium also facilitates family visitors. It is difficult to bring a TG to a hotel with many families. It's a nice and stylish hotel, but if the purpose of your visit is 'it', you should consider it again.

It is difficult to bring a TG to a hotel with many families. It's a nice and stylish hotel, but if the purpose of your visit is 'it', you should consider it again.

You should never let this worry you. The town is doomed for us if everyone starts thinking this way!!

The hotel has a very nice swimming pool. But because of that pool there are so many family travelers. And the restaurant's aquarium also facilitates family visitors. It is difficult to bring a TG to a hotel with many families. It's a nice and stylish hotel, but if the purpose of your visit is 'it', you should consider it again.

Why does that concern you?

17 hours ago, nosunje said:

I could not disagree more, It is a  nice stylish hotel, good price and i brought a couple girls back.  I had no issues with bringing any girl back and i saw others bring girls in.   I had no difficulties and no one seemed to bat an eye 

• 3 weeks later...

Centara is a group of hotels (including all 3 hotels you have mentioned). Centara Azure is directly behind Centra and can be found on Soi 15 near the Avenue complex (rear-side).

1 minute ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Centara is a group of hotels (including all 3 hotels you have mentioned). Centara Azure is directly behind Centra and can be found on Soi 15 near the Avenue complex (rear-side).

The one with big fish tank that now looking like it needs a clean :D

10 hours ago, harrycd said:

wait so there is a Centra and a centara

centra is near LK 

centara is near Soi 6

Centara in Soi 15 shortly before it opened for trade december 2016...............

5a838a90b6629_d015(Custom).JPG.ea84f2cd537df90d1df09caa22f92f91.JPG

5a838aaa4ec05_d017(Custom).JPG.5d3a6067ca1f7e37ba4c4b58a936dca7.JPG

5a838abe2e17a_d018(Custom).JPG.3a82b70a64e67727d2ab682e4e49357c.JPG

7 hours ago, striderman said:

Centara in Soi 15 shortly before it opened for trade december 2016...............

5a838a90b6629_d015(Custom).JPG.ea84f2cd537df90d1df09caa22f92f91.JPG

5a838aaa4ec05_d017(Custom).JPG.5d3a6067ca1f7e37ba4c4b58a936dca7.JPG

5a838abe2e17a_d018(Custom).JPG.3a82b70a64e67727d2ab682e4e49357c.JPG

I see now there's

Centara,

Centara Azure

Centara avenue (apartments)

And Centra by Centara Avenue

Clear as mud

1 hour ago, harrycd said:

I see now there's

Centara,

Centara Azure

Clear as mud

Just go to the Centara website - they are all like listed there. You haven’t mentioned the best one - Centara Nova Spa.

2 hours ago, harrycd said:

I see now there's

Centara,

Centara Azure

Clear as mud

Don’t forget this one, just another one to add to your list.

CF80CAC1-9E23-49FD-86D7-B246387FCD44.jpeg

Archived