IGNORED

Second Hand Scooter Shops?

searcher

Hi,

We all know that there are loads of shops/Dealers selling new Scooters or small motorbikes but i have not come accross any with a decent selection of used bikes for sale! Anyone know of any preferbly in East Pattaya but will travel ensewhere, i'm looking for a yamaha Neuvo or similar.

On the corner of soi ?buakaow and 2nd road their is a new bike dealer on one side and a big range of second hand bikes on the other, probably trade-ins. 

Try along Tepprasit Rd towards Tesco Lotus end opposite the Friday-Sunday night market.  Collingborne auctions always have some.

Understand the registration requirement to transfer ownership.

Thailand tends to be a place kind to the rich so expect an older bike to be overpriced second hand.

personally I might just try bahtsold and just forget about the transfer, any bm know the penalty?

With the green book, tax, insurance, rto will just roll around no problem.

1 hour ago, biggles said:

On the corner of soi ?buakaow and 2nd road their is a new bike dealer on one side and a big range of second hand bikes on the other, probably trade-ins. 

Soi Baukaow(sp) and 2nd Road run parallel to each other.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

3 hours ago, simon46 said:

personally I might just try bahtsold and just forget about the transfer, any bm know the penalty?

How could you sell that then?

If I know this right, the shops add VAT.

Buy privat.

On 17/11/2017 at 16:58, biggles said:

Went down there today, the nearest to your description was the Mityon dealer and looked around there but could not find and 2nd hand bike shops.

On 17/11/2017 at 18:08, simon46 said:

Try along Tepprasit Rd towards Tesco Lotus end opposite the Friday-Sunday night market.  Collingborne auctions always have some.

Understand the registration requirement to transfer ownership.

Thailand tends to be a place kind to the rich so expect an older bike to be overpriced second hand.

With the green book, tax, insurance, rto will just roll around no problem.

Nothing on Baht And Sold at thr moment!!

15 hours ago, searcher said:

Went down there today, the nearest to your description was the Mityon dealer and looked around there but could not find and 2nd hand bike shops.

Not remotely like a Yamaha Nouveau but I've got this for sale soon.   :P

DSC_0148a.jpg.647f83265d04c4e851389163a1976cf0.jpg

Suzuki Raider R150 - there are 2 of them on Baht/Sold at > 30k.
This one will be c. 20k.............minus a couple of accessories shown above.   :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, brain snap. I meant soi buakaow and Pattaya south road. There is a Mityon dealer 3rd road and Pattaya south road but never noticed any second hand ones there. A friend of mine bought a scooter at the auction house some years ago ? 

Another one I just remembered, 3rd Road, just over central road heading south, on the left side side on the corner of the second street. Small shop, a few new and used

Archived