Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

WWE: Professional "Wrestling"

jerrygarcia

I lived and breathed WWE from 1997 to 2000 and just started watching again.  It's just as bad as ever but really holding my interest over the last month. 

Anyone else pumped up about Survivor Series?

I'll be watching Survivor Series Monday morning. All four hours of it haha. 

I watch more ROH and NJPW now but it's hard to give up the ol' WWE, no matter how bad it gets. 

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

1 hour ago, Bagel said:

I'll be watching Survivor Series Monday morning. All four hours of it haha. 

I watch more ROH and NJPW now but it's hard to give up the ol' WWE, no matter how bad it gets. 

I don't know what ROH and NJPW are.  This is going to be my first PPV (but I'm not paying for it of course) in 15+ years.  looking forward.

8 minutes ago, jerrygarcia said:

I don't know what ROH and NJPW are.  This is going to be my first PPV (but I'm not paying for it of course) in 15+ years.  looking forward.

ROH is Ring of Honor. Its the best indy promotion around...so says wrestling fans. NJPW is New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Just now, Amon_Amarth said:

ROH is Ring of Honor. Its the best indy promotion around...so says wrestling fans. NJPW is New Japan Pro Wrestling.

I'm dipping my toe in the water right now, and it's quite warm.  Don't think I'll expand past WWE as there is enough content week to week as is. 

That being said...of the 4 Japanese WWE wrestlers I find Kairi Sane (NXT) the only one that's entertaining.  Maybe I missed the hype days of the others but Asuka and Nakamura just seem bland.  Kairi looks so cute bouncing off the ropes and dropping the Insane Elbow off the top rope. Hope she wins the belt at the NXT ppv

16 hours ago, jerrygarcia said:

I'm dipping my toe in the water right now, and it's quite warm.  Don't think I'll expand past WWE as there is enough content week to week as is. 

That being said...of the 4 Japanese WWE wrestlers I find Kairi Sane (NXT) the only one that's entertaining.  Maybe I missed the hype days of the others but Asuka and Nakamura just seem bland.  Kairi looks so cute bouncing off the ropes and dropping the Insane Elbow off the top rope. Hope she wins the belt at the NXT ppv

ROH's main problem for me is their TV isn't in sync with their live events. Their PPVs though are always a top watch. They are currently heading towards Final Battle. Cody Rhodes is their current champion.

NJPW is currently heading towards their Wrestle Kingdom event, basically their Wrestlemania, at the start of January. Chris Jericho is in and the event is headlined by champion Okada Vs Naito ending a two year story. I wouldn't judge Japanese wrestling or their wrestlers based on what they do in WWE which is way watered down version of themselves. 

Hope Survivor Series lives up to the hype. 

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Video of AJ Styles Vs Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship 

AJ now goes on to face WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar tomorrow night at Survivor Series. 

On 11/16/2017 at 17:17, jerrygarcia said:

Soo... What did you think?

Thought Aj/Lesnar and New Day/Shield stole the show. 

On 11/21/2017 at 06:25, Bagel said:

Soo... What did you think?

Thought Aj/Lesnar and New Day/Shield stole the show. 

Thought it was great, as well as the NXT PPV. It was my first PPV since watching 20ish years ago. 

I liked all the matches except the Usos vs. The Bar. Didn’t really do much for me. 

Love that Velveteen Dream in NXT. 

10 hours ago, jerrygarcia said:

Thought it was great, as well as the NXT PPV. It was my first PPV since watching 20ish years ago. 

I liked all the matches except the Usos vs. The Bar. Didn’t really do much for me. 

Love that Velveteen Dream in NXT. 

Thought Usos were probably third best match. That finish was fantastic. 

Not see NXT yet. 

• 2 months later...

Royal Rumble coming soon. Not a avid watcher of it like I was when I was young., but I do like to pop in every Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. 

On 11/16/2017 at 17:17, jerrygarcia said:

I lived and breathed WWE from 1997 to 2000 and just started watching again.  It's just as bad as ever but really holding my interest over the last month. 

I used to watch it a lot up to around the Mick Foley period. The few times I had a peep the last couple of years, it seems like mostly talk and posturing, with little action. 

If I happen by chance to open WWE the chances are i will only see two guys with a microphone mouthing each other off.

I laughed one time when the ref did not notice that one of the wrestlers had a taken a step ladder into the ring and allowed him to climb up and jump on top of his opponent who also did not seem to notice that the guy was about to jump on him and therefor stay out of the way.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 1 month later...

I used to love wrestling during the attitude era but its now family friendly and lost its spark.  I miss the crude jokes, brutal TLC matches and women in bikinis.

Sometimes I dip into Raw or Smackdown as I enjoy the action but prefer to watch old clips on Youtube.

Managed to see WWE and WWC  5 times in London between 1997-2002 - all fantastic entertainment.

I saw the WWF in Melbourne in 1986. Saw George 'The Animal' Steele eat a turnbuckle.

Saw Corporal Kirschner defeat Nikolai Volkov and the Iron Sheik.

eat.jpg

Archived