IGNORED

Very useful short code for True move

OmarB

I dont normally run down my balance on my true move sim but a string of calls which couldnt go via one of the apps chewed into the balance. SMS popped up at around 17 baht left saying dial this short code and we'll give you 40 baht credit and we'll deduct 45 baht from your next top up.

Works a treat

*937*1# and then call

More than likely its been out there some time but having never run the balance low wouldnt previously have received the SMS

if you have a thai bank account you can top up from your phone, as much as you want from anywhere

Just now, just hanging said:

if you have a thai bank account you can top up from your phone, as much as you want from anywhere

agreed entirely but if you are not out of the country for extensive periods they are handy short codes for the odd top up once in a while

Archived