IGNORED

Thai Triangle Cushions

taylor1975

Any good ideas on where to buy these in pattaya? I want one for the condo i'm staying in. 

I never see them in tourist souvenir shops. 

Cheers (ps. they are dead comfy)

IMG_0700.JPG

Was a thread a while ago about them, which i can’t find unfortunately but if you send a pm to BM ‘Edge’ he knows exactly where to buy them from.

Forgot name....TL by BigC Extra keep going its ont left......

DSC_0045.jpg.d27ebb80fdd5d16e55575f921cd995a4.jpg

Luk Dod ?

• 3 weeks later...

I found a souvenir shop in the avenue, selling the 3-tier cushions for about 2000 baht.

I took a walk to Luk Dod. Great shop and fixed prices! They had loads in there and the 3-tier ones were 750 baht! Wow super cheap. Whilst walking with it, 3 women looked at it and smiled. Bit weird, maybe cute puppy equivalent of home furnishings??

IMG_0714.JPG

5 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

.................Whilst walking with it, 3 women looked at it and smiled. Bit weird, maybe cute puppy equivalent of home furnishings??

They obviously knew what you bought it for.................

................now you just need the tie downs to stop it sliding around on the coffee table.   :P

3 minutes ago, Edge said:

They obviously knew what you bought it for.................

................now you just need the tie downs to stop it sliding around on the coffee table.   :P

Jeez, maybe you're right. Women are such pervs. Next time i'll get it wrapped :)

There’s a big odds & ends sort of shop behind the Big C “Marina” , ... go all the way to the back and upstairs, lots of cushions like the one shown and similar items. 

4 hours ago, tsmith18 said:

There’s a big odds & ends sort of shop behind the Big C “Marina” , ... go all the way to the back and upstairs, lots of cushions like the one shown and similar items. 

Big C on 2nd road used to sell them a few years ago. I think i paid 1200b for the one above, back then. I think luk dod is the way to go for these :)

3 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Big C on 2nd road used to sell them a few years ago. I think i paid 1200b for the one above, back then. I think luk dod is the way to go for these :)

Oh I didn’t mean AT the Big C Marina Mall You are correct, that would be much more expensive. The large open air store/market I am referring to is completely separate from the Marina mall.

Marina Mall sits between 2nd road and Soi Phettrakull . The place I am suggesting is across Soi Phettrakull, it is a very large place. Can buy many inexpensive kitchen and home furnishings there. Sorry I don’t recall the name. 

Or, just go to Luk Dod I guess, it might be very much the same. 

Archived