IGNORED

Russian restaurant

Guys if anyone ever wanted to try Russian food in Pattaya.I can definitely recommend one.Its called U Zaharovni,its actually traktire U Zaharovni. I NEVER TRIED anything better than this one.Its absolutely amazing.

Restaurant located opposite of Pattaya City Hall. Next to Lotus. If u facing Lotus its on the left.

I swear u will like.Traditional Russian food,very tasty for the reasonable price.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Its so bad thats I just found it.Other Russian restaurant are not worth to try at all.

:Chokdee3::HaHaHa1:

Yes,they have english/russian menu//// I would recommend to try definetely Okroshka,its russian cold soup wich tastes like nothing else......and the rest up to you.But whatever u might wish,will be a very tasty thing.

Its not really a popular place(I personally dont know why),so they serve u very fast. like my meal normally takes 20min.

there is actually 2 of them,one is on the 2nd road,just before the Sabai Dee massage saloon.

U will not regret if you go there.

• 2 weeks later...

Traditional russian food,,,,, bread and tripe,,,, errrrr

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I wouldn't start insulting Russia or Russians here - some of those boys you see walking around Pattaya are huge (arms the thickness of legs). I step aside every time!

I've seen a few behind the Euro-farang girl trade that look to be ex KGB or military black ops.....trained,humorless and dangerous....

It was sad to see them..... A little too sobering.... :)

You are probably right, and I do know there is some serious exploitation going on. I have seen some quite relaxed friendly Russians about but also some scary ones too. It cannot be denied that their girlfriends are on average often pretty spectacular though (woof!)

I'll bet some of those fuckers have done time in Russian monkey houses, too. No country clubs for sure.

Don't get on the wrong side of them, they chased the Sicilians out of Brooklyn.

They can be cold, don't give a shit if you die.

Edited by johnnyk

Hey Bobby, what is reasonable price?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Yes I look forward to stopping here in Feb and trying the Borscht... :P

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

• 1 month later...
I've seen a few behind the Euro-farang girl trade that look to be ex KGB or military black ops.....trained,humorless and dangerous....

It was sad to see them..... A little too sobering.... :GoldenSmile1:

I spend quite a bit of time in Dubai, where these guys import girls from the former Soviet republics. The girls are scared shitless of them- and rightly so... :P

A Russian girl I knew was accused by a Kuwaiti of stealing 10,000 Dirhams from his pants. She disappeared the next day only to be found dead in the desert a week later.

Guys if anyone ever wanted to try Russian food in Pattaya.I can definitely recommend one.Its called U Zaharovni,its actually traktire U Zaharovni. I NEVER TRIED anything better than this one.Its absolutely amazing.

Restaurant located opposite of Pattaya City Hall. Next to Lotus. If u facing Lotus its on the left.

I swear u will like.Traditional Russian food,very tasty for the reasonable price.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Its so bad thats I just found it.Other Russian restaurant are not worth to try at all.

:GoldenSmile1::Drunk_Party:

Bobby23, are you sure you are not russian mafia spy on the board? :Greetings9:

IMHO, Russian restaurants in Pattaya are the last place where you can meet decent service+exellent food .Sad but true.

I've never eaten there nor will i ever eat.

With all due respect I did not find much in the way of tasty Russian food when I was there a few years ago, what is traditional Russian food.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Bobby23, are you sure you are not russian mafia spy on the board? :GoldenSmile1:

IMHO, Russian restaurants in Pattaya are the last place where you can meet decent service+exellent food .Sad but true.

I've never eaten there nor will i ever eat.

I went to a restaurant once on Beach Road next to a big hotel but forgot the name (somewhere around soi13-s) that advertised sushi. To my absolute horror they brought me sushi made with canned tuna and smoked salmon out of plastic with warm rice. I swear to God!!! I immediately went looking for the owner and the poor Thai server lady told me that the boss lady is in the kitchen. Went to the feckin' kitchen to find this Russian woman who was responsible for this nightmare - and who apparently was the owner of the place - and it all fell in place. Never ever will step foot into anything connected to the Russians in Pattaya and that has nothing or not much to do with the fact that I am Hungarian. And I didn't even mention imported Russian pussy where they really do not belong...

I totally agree with that, no problem with individuals if they have manners, they have as much right to be in Patts as I have, but I too will not knowingly go near any business in Thailand connected with Russians. Gives you the creeps ...

I went to a restaurant once on Beach Road next to a big hotel but forgot the name (somewhere around soi13-s) that advertised sushi. To my absolute horror they brought me sushi made with canned tuna and smoked salmon out of plastic with warm rice. I swear to God!!! I immediately went looking for the owner and the poor Thai server lady told me that the boss lady is in the kitchen. Went to the feckin' kitchen to find this Russian woman who was responsible for this nightmare - and who apparently was the owner of the place - and it all fell in place. Never ever will step foot into anything connected to the Russians in Pattaya and that has nothing or not much to do with the fact that I am Hungarian. And I didn't even mention imported Russian pussy where they really do not belong...

Yes i understand your indignation i would react in the same way...but again, it doesn't mean that all russian food is crap. Good Russian food is available here, in Russia but not in Thailand

it doesn't mean that all russian food is crap.

Of course and I did not say that. And as you said I wouldn't look for it in Thailand as I never understood my compadres who were going to a Hungarian restaurant in Pattaya to eat Hungarian food. The more I live abroad the less I appreciate my native cuisine.