IGNORED

New Mytt Hotel in Soi 3....Stunning

OmarB

No idea who the architect was but deserves a medal. Utterly visually stunning. I say hotel as I'm not 100% sure it may be a mix of condos but whatever its gorgeous. Pity the design of the horrific Hilton wasnt done by the same guys and girls. Been watching it go up from Poolside at Sabai Lodge last couple years.  Upmarket am sure but just what an emerging Pattaya needs

Friend of mine just booked it for next Tuesday I will have to have a look round.

Pooped in to meet up with my pal there. Superb hotel very high standard 5 star service and surroundings . Enjoyed the free buffet 5.30 to 6.30 free booze and snacks .

Better hotel than the Hilton and at the moment half the price . For you upmarket  guys a classy place ,not sure on girl guest policy .The whole area up on 2nd Road round there has really been developing fast lots of new cafes and restaurants . The bars are a lot livelier than I have seen before , and while not diamonds I saw a couple of decent lookers about .

I will be having a night or two up that end of town for sure , free buffet is a big draw .

When they first starting building the place a few years back they were calling it the A-One Mariner, they already had 7 A-One hotels in the area.  A few months before opening the name Mytt appeared.

I know Sabai Lodge management were concerned when it was going up about the possibility of the sun being blocked out from their main pool area in the December/January months when the sun is much lower in the sky but thankfully didnt occur as high point was reached in january this year

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:41, OmarB said:

I know Sabai Lodge management were concerned when it was going up about the possibility of the sun being blocked out from their main pool area in the December/January months when the sun is much lower in the sky but thankfully didnt occur as high point was reached in january this year

But they could still have a problem since the old Welcome Inn has been leveled and the potential for another hotel/apartment being built is still a possibility.

Archived