IGNORED

Want to buy condo under 850,000tbh

jc417

Hi. I’m looking to buy a condo under 850,000. Preferably in the Central or South Pattaya areas. Anything considered. Cash sale in Ferang name. Would like to set up inspections for the 19th November with a view to decide and settle early December. Thanks Kane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check in Nirun, soi Arunothai off Pattaya Central road.

................................................................................................................

Yes, Nirun or maybe Spanish Place.

If Jomtien acceptable then Majestic or, maybe, Trio Gems or Laguna Beach. Small condos there under 1 million.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I know of a place in view talay 1B for sale. Foreign name. Think its 32sq metre. Cant recall if its 4th floor I believe. Has kitchen. I believe the price direct from owner is exactly what you are asking 850k ... though if I recall the it is being advertised by an agent at 1 million. I have the contact email and direct phone number of the owner if you need? Feel free to inbox me. 

Pattaya Plaza is a good condo with a very nice pool.  Units of 38 sq. meters are in that range.  It is on sukhumvit at Pattaya Klang.

Big John

Pre-set at Baht & Sold Pattaya central (can be expanded to Jomtien or Naklua ) but could not set price preset at 850 0000 ...(750 or 1000 000 ) step   just click on it and see them all

Preset search on Baht &Sold http://www.bahtsold.com/quicksearch2?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=&ca=17&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=11&ar2=1075&ar3=NULL&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=0&pr_to=1000000

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

i think you need to go look around , deals can be made but very hard to find .

nirun should be about 500-550,000 normally but the standard is close to 1 star living imo .

for that money i would suggest you to aim only and mainly for a view talay 1 unit for several reasons .

gl with the shopping , market is yours dont be shy to bargain :)

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

1 hour ago, Larssonn said:

i think you need to go look around , deals can be made but very hard to find .

nirun should be about 500-550,000 normally but the standard is close to 1 star living imo .

for that money i would suggest you to aim only and mainly for a view talay 1 unit for several reasons .

gl with the shopping , market is yours dont be shy to bargain :)

I agree 100% with Larssonnn, Out of all mentions here I would if I had no other choice go with VT1.

Don't forget to calculate the transfer costs into your final cost.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Last week on one of the facebook property groups a condo at Flybird ( I thinks that what it's called) was advertised for 530k.
The next day someone different claiming to be the owner advertised it for 480k.

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, gusincebu said:

Last week on one of the Facebook property groups a condo at Flybird ( I thinks that what it's called) was advertised for 530k.
The next day someone different claiming to be the owner advertised it for 480k.

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

If anything sounds or looks to good to be true check and double check it out .

JDM

1 hour ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

If anything sounds or looks to good to be true check and double check it out .

JDM

That difference in pricing is probably again an agent who fished it up on baht & sold and try to get a pocket money ....or another barstool agent looking survival.....all on the advert from real owner .......endless cases as that .... even on same baht & sold page or under previous advert .......yeah..... Pattaya has quality real estate agents ...:P

9 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I agree 100% with Larssonnn, Out of all mentions here I would if I had no other choice go with VT1.

Don't forget to calculate the transfer costs into your final cost.

JDM

850000 baht ... VT 1 ..? not easy to find .... or in Thai name on low floors & on noisy  theprasit rd . side ,or in the dangerous" company form ".... but not easy in foreign name ,as it is a success  building for low to medium price buyers ,because ideal location (same for VT2 ) halfway Pattaya & Jomtien with the Baht bus express road in front , never wait longer than 5 minutes (mostly only few minutes ) and a nice big pool....

56 minutes ago, david555 said:

850000 baht ... VT 1 ..? not easy to find .... or in Thai name on low floors & on noisy  theprasit rd . side ,or in the dangerous" company form ".... but not easy in foreign name ,as it is a success  building for low to medium price buyers ,because ideal location (same for VT2 ) halfway Pattaya & Jomtien with the Baht bus express road in front , never wait longer than 5 minutes (mostly only few minutes ) and a nice big pool....

wierd i was there last week viewing one in thai name on top floor priced at 875,000 and also saw one on the board in vt1b for sale at 900,000 i didnt check too carefully tho but quite sure its still there .

i dont think its all too hard really compared to any other real estate purchase 

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

This high floor 950 000 a lot of txt blabla bla but not telling if in foreign name or Thai or Company name ..... can guess already ...(unless I missed condo situation  ...in the whole sales story ....)

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/cheap-high-floor-studio-in-view-talay-1-308954?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=view+talay+1&ca=17&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=11&ar2=1093&ar3=1095&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=0&pr_to=1000000

Quick preset at 1000 000 for Vt1 and only 3 results in that category and expierred ....and ....the 2 expiered ones....".COMPANY form ".....(yeah the smart  non legit company form users start dumping the company's and hoping not to be t he one to end closing the company  ....can be surprising expensive....as " end user"...).

http://www.bahtsold.com/quicksearch2?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=view+talay+1&ca=17&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=11&ar2=1093&ar3=1095&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=0&pr_to=1000000

9 hours ago, david555 said:

This high floor 950 000 a lot of txt blabla bla but not telling if in foreign name or Thai or Company name ..... can guess already ...(unless I missed condo situation  ...in the whole sales story ....)

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/cheap-high-floor-studio-in-view-talay-1-308954?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=view+talay+1&ca=17&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=11&ar2=1093&ar3=1095&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=0&pr_to=1000000

Quick preset at 1000 000 for Vt1 and only 3 results in that category and expierred ....and ....the 2 expiered ones....".COMPANY form ".....(yeah the smart  non legit company form users start dumping the company's and hoping not to be t he one to end closing the company  ....can be surprising expensive....as " end user"...).

http://www.bahtsold.com/quicksearch2?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=view+talay+1&ca=17&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=11&ar2=1093&ar3=1095&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=0&pr_to=1000000

first link : thats exactly the one i viewed , it was sold at 875,000 net in company name and in all honesty the room was in very good condition , pics are very misleading .

i would guess 850-1mthb is the sale prices atm for vt1 , cant figure out the huge gap in pricing vs vt2 tho ...

On November 8, 2017 at 18:59, usexpat46 said:

9 Karat located behind the Arunotai school is in that price range.

And listen to the national anthem every morning at 8 am.

11 hours ago, david555 said:

As I and many have said on the board Don't  take over a company open a new one.

A few years ago I went look at a house and land up by lake mabprachan it was a house with two out houses on 1 rai walled  and gated 3.5 mil I would have purchased it however the guy would not sell unless I took his company with the sale.

He told me it was debit free I  told him I would pay him on top of the asking price to close his company ( normal fee to do so ).

He would not budge so go figure why !!!!!!!!

I did not buy it but it was tempting as it was a very low price." If it seems to good to be true it normally is" Ha Ha

JDM.

10 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

And thats just one of the problems.

JDM

Saw an article in the Pattaya Trader a few months back where there was a court ordered auction of over 100 units at the 9 Karat due to delinquent maintenance fees.  

45 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

As I and many have said on the board Don't  take over a company open a new one.

A few years ago I went look at a house and land up by lake mabprachan it was a house with two out houses on 1 rai walled  and gated 3.5 mil I would have purchased it however the guy would not sell unless I took his company with the sale.

He told me it was debit free I  told him I would pay him on top of the asking price to close his company ( normal fee to do so ).

He would not budge so go figure why !!!!!!!!

I did not buy it but it was tempting as it was a very low price." If it seems to good to be true it normally is" Ha Ha

JDM.

A Common practise in he west from company's in "coming problems" to attract a sucker for a assistant directors job ... pay him a few months good money ... then promote him to general director with more money ..... after shorttime company goes bust (simpel or criminal way ..) and ofcourse the "old director" got his clearance on paper with fecal responsibility business management and the happy sucker is left with all the sins of israel ...

End user pays all ...for what has be done before ...!!

2 hours ago, Larssonn said:

first link : thats exactly the one i viewed , it was sold at 875,000 net in company name and in all honesty the room was in very good condition , pics are very misleading .

i would guess 850-1mthb is the sale prices atm for vt1 , cant figure out the huge gap in pricing vs vt2 tho ...

That is my point ....".company form "yes easy to find .... (because   !!... )...., but not in foreign name ...... seems farangs start becoming more precarious .... about time ...

VT2 = Bigger rooms  37 42 47 sqm  bit larger balcony's ...and newer build

50 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

Saw an article in the Pattaya Trader a few months back where there was a court ordered auction of over 100 units at the 9 Karat due to delinquent maintenance fees.  

And how many sold???

3 minutes ago, weblo said:

And how many sold???

The article only stated that these units were at least 5 years in arrears which must be paid plus a fee for a debt free letter.  Listed a sale price of 100,000 baht.

Archived