Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A Place to Buy Good Spanish Chorizo ???

ChiFlyer

I recently obtained an O-A visa and am going to begin making much longer stays in Jomtien. I have an eye toward making the move permanently, but figure I would try a 4 and 6 month stay first. One thing I enjoy doing is a little cooking. One of my favorite dishes to prepare is Chorizo and Clams. I am sure getting fresh clams will be no problem in the overall Pattaya area, but was wondering if there might be some decent Spanish Chorizo somewhere. I will probably start with Central Festival on Second Road to look for it. 

IMG_0836.JPG

I was surprised by the choice at the Deli counter in the new supermarket in the basement of Royal Garden. I don’t recall if they had chorizo but there was a selection of similar products. I just tried a couple of types of ham they had there.

I would guess they’d have it at FoodMart in Jomtien. Very wide range of pre-packaged stuff there. You’d have to sample it to see if it’s good or not. Again, I’ve only bought Ham there.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

3 minutes ago, mcfish said:

You can find most anything here but it's price driven. Over the top crazy pricing

Not the clams LOL. Dirt cheap here - you can even go dig them yourself. I know what you mean mate but the dish would balance out by some ingredients being a lot cheaper.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived