Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to buy the cheapest booze

kloppy132

Hi guys,

where can i buy whisky and beer to the cheapest Prices ? Makro, Big C, Tesco or a different shop ?

Where do the Bar Owners buy their whisky and beer to stock up the bar ?

Best Regards

The 3 you list are retailers and fairly obviously wholesalers are cheaper on wholesale. Are you asking for personal use or are you looking at wholesale purchase.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

4 minutes ago, whitespider said:

The 3 you list are retailers and fairly obviously wholesalers are cheaper on wholesale. Are you asking for personal use or are you looking at wholesale purchase.

i looking at wholesale. For a Restaurant.

1 hour ago, thisisdre said:

its already pretty cheap, but how cheap do you want?

Actually Thailand is very expensive for alcohol. In many other SE Asian countries you could pay barely a third of the prices charged here.

In fact even the UK is cheaper than here for many alcoholic drinks.

Many, not all, bar owners use Supamitre wholesalers. They certainly need to be the largest one. Not 100% sure where they are located but i think it is somewhere on Pattaya Tai.

Best bet is either Google or perhaps ask your neighbouring bars where they get their.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

13 hours ago, thisisdre said:

well compared to Australia, its cheap.

Really? I've never been there but I always imagined that a can of lager in a supermarket would be cheap.

6 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Really? I've never been there but I always imagined that a can of lager in a supermarket would be cheap.

No lol 

we don't sell lager in supermarkets... Maybe aldi .. lol "kangaroos" know what I mean.. :Party1:

prices in Australia run around 400 Bht (AU $ 14-15) for a domestic 6 pack, a case of 4 x 6 packs (slab) run about

AU $ 50 each or 1250 baht, remember this is domestic beer, imported IE Singha can be slightly cheaper but not much (about $ 48.00) BUT you have to know where to look ;),I put the difference down to cost of production being cheaper overseas than in Australia, the tax imposed would be the same,  beer is NOT cheap in AU, I have a bottleshop nearby where I can get it for $ 10 - 12 a 6 pack, only because the area is loaded with Muslims (who dont drink ;), so I buy what is close to expiring ;), a different 6 pack every week and with me its only going to last 2-3 days at the most so the expiry date is no issue

Spirits.....dont even ask, very expensive, again due to tax, duty free these days is marginal, SG is cheaper than SYD, hence why I fly thru SG + they often have specials in Duty Free that are 'in-house' only and not advertised on-line etc

Smokes,   I dont but around AU $ 25 a pack !!! I kid you not, friend told me he paid $ 35 in a pub the other day out of a machine, speaking of which AU$ 10 a pint for a start ;), enjoy your 'expensive' Thai beer ;)

Oh yeah, the bottleshop/mixed grocery on the corner of 2nd rd & Central Pattaya Rd, as cheap as you will find for spirits etc and a good range & independent from what I can gather

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-11-07 at 06:07, whitespider said:

Many, not all, bar owners use Supamitre wholesalers. They certainly need to be the largest one. Not 100% sure where they are located but i think it is somewhere on Pattaya Tai.

Best bet is either Google or perhaps ask your neighbouring bars where they get their.

2-300 hundred meter after the Shell fuelstation on left side if you come from city

• 3 months later...
prices in Australia run around 400 Bht (AU $ 14-15) for a domestic 6 pack

Agree with what you say but here in Western Aus 6 packs are even more pricey breaking the $20 for quite a large selection of beer, imported or Aussie!! 500baht for 6 beers roughly

Cheapest ive found in thailand would be 7/11 but ive not really looked for it so interested in learning more

Archived