IGNORED

Pattaya bus from Bangkok

darpra

On 11/7/2017 at 22:49, soi16 said:

Kamikaze Taxi from Airport to Pattaya with pumping throttle/brake makes me choose the bus.

Agreed. Last trip took the Bell bus to Pattaya and taxi back to the airport. Unless pressing time or scheduling not permitted, I will take the bus again. Hassle free and also saving the money. Double win in my book.

hi , how long the worst case the bus will arrive in pattaya? let say ill take the 10am bus.

im estimating the time to make my schedule in pattaya since i only have 24 hours to visit most of the place. thx

12 hours ago, ariesjon1804 said:

hi , how long the worst case the bus will arrive in pattaya? let say ill take the 10am bus.

im estimating the time to make my schedule in pattaya since i only have 24 hours to visit most of the place. thx

Worst case maybe 3 hours. Are you visiting pattaya just for 24 hours? If yes then I would say skip it.

15 hours ago, ariesjon1804 said:

Only 24 hours ? Take the taxi, time is money here.

5 hours ago, darpra said:

Worst case maybe 3 hours. Are you visiting pattaya just for 24 hours? If yes then I would say skip it.

sad to say i already booked the hotel. and yes only 24 hours. limited vacation leave. :(

1 hour ago, h.harris said:

Only 24 hours ? Take the taxi, time is money here.

i considering that now. but if the time different not too much with bus ill take the bus i think?

how long the trip if ride taxi? and do you have recommended taxi? thx

Archived