Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Signature limitations, please

EzeGl

It's really annoying to read these forums when people have huge fucking signatures. Just look at bollys... it takes a whole page. I feel sorry for guys with slow internet connections trying to read this forum :GoldenSmile1:

Maybe it's just me, but i have used to read/moderate/administrate forums with strict rules about avatars and signatures. For example just a few lines under your name, link to your business or a small picture is enough.

Sorry---It was just a joke. I will remove it. I know it is FUCKING big!--my bad.

kanpai

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

You can put off signatures in your options if you dont want to view others' anymore :GoldenSmile1:

You can put off signatures in your options if you dont want to view others' anymore :GoldenSmile1:

Yes, I know that, but USUALLY signatures contain usefull information or links. So I want to still be able to see them.

It's really annoying to read these forums when people have huge fucking signatures. Just look at bollys... it takes a whole page. I feel sorry for guys with slow internet connections trying to read this forum :GoldenSmile1:

Maybe it's just me, but i have used to read/moderate/administrate forums with strict rules about avatars and signatures. For example just a few lines under your name, link to your business or a small picture is enough.

Good point mate..We are looking into it

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Signature size is reciprocal to cock size :Hair_Out1:

yours must be small then!!!!...

fuck what am i saying.....my signature is tiny...

do you mean Big Signature small Dick...... small signature Big Dick...

Like the old size of the car thingy :Bravo1:

When you see someone without a smile give them one of yours!

http://www.newzealand.com

increase your screen resolution man

no use using your computer at 320x500

Travel, Alcohol, Girls, Gym

w1370i.jpg

Who has a slow internet connection in 2008.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Who has a slow internet connection in 2008.

thai people. (serious)

i got done talking to thai girl and her webcam delay by 30 seconds

Travel, Alcohol, Girls, Gym

w1370i.jpg

I do think full size youtube imbeds are pretty silly.

Also the guy who has a 640x480 picture of himself in aviators wearing glowsticks....I'm gonna nut-punch him if I ever see him.

Some of them I love though, like BitchControllers....that shit is awesome.

Awww shucks bro.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Yes, its a problem for me as well. I use the public library when I am not in LOS so I cant look at the photos or trip reports. I download onto a flash drive and see them at home. when I look at the data being saved it is often the case the the GIF files take longer to save than the photos......

increase your screen resolution man

no use using your computer at 320x500

1280x1024 @19" TFT and still some of the guys sigs take a half or even a full page... Even yours is too big if u ask me. Cerberus has the perfect signature: Small banner oh and a matching avatar :Whistle:

Edited by EzeGl