IGNORED

Looking to rent apt. 3-4 weeks mid Dec. To mid Jan.

niteowl

Hi. So long story short I might stay in Pattaya longer than usual this year. As a result I'm considering renting an apartment for 3-4 weeks. I don't need a luxurious place or great views, just something decent and not too far from fun areas, but not too close either as it would get noisy and, i guses, more expensive. I'd prefer to stay in Pattaya, but Jomtien is a possibility.  I'm hoping to find something for less than 700 baht a day, otherwise I could just stay at my favourite guesthouse. As mentioned in the title it would be from mid Dec until mid Jan. I'm flexible about precise dates but I will be heading home Jan 13 so yeah, maybe until the 12th or so. 

You might want to try hotel Maxx although high season is is a big ask. AIr BnB maybe. Or Pattaycondos but 3 weeks in high season is a push. You may have to pay for a month.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

i leave my condo on the 17th december i can ask the owner its centara i pay 15k a month 

so 700 a night should do it.water will be 140 unless you use more than me and no electric bill photos in thread here already in this section 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

16 hours ago, talung66 said:

i leave my condo on the 17th december i can ask the owner its centara i pay 15k a month 

so 700 a night should do it.water will be 140 unless you use more than me and no electric bill photos in thread here already in this section 

Centara seems in a good location, although I was hoping to spend a little less than 700 a month (maybe unrealistically, since it's the high season, but it's a guaranteed tenant for three weeks or more while many visitors stay shorter periods). Still, it's an option, especially if I could stay from the 17th until Jan 12..... 

Water is 140.... is that a day or a month?

The short term rental over Christmas/New Year you are looking for  is in high demand and booked  many moons ahead. you could try scroll thru http://www.dancewatchers.com

https://www.rentalfortheholidays.com/en/apartment/thailand/pattaya/pattaya-beach/the-base-central-pattaya

and similar to see if they have cancellation.

4 hours ago, niteowl said:

Centara seems in a good location, although I was hoping to spend a little less than 700 a month (maybe unrealistically, since it's the high season, but it's a guaranteed tenant for three weeks or more while many visitors stay shorter periods). Still, it's an option, especially if I could stay from the 17th until Jan 12..... 

Water is 140.... is that a day or a month?

??? your price 

17th to the 12 is close to a month so i can't see any reason he won't take the same price as i am paying.Water is 35 per unit i use average 4 a month.hence the 140 bill a month.

Pm from now on if you want to look and ask the owner of the the Philippines on the 6th back 13th.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived