Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

bangkok/patts schedule

jjlover5

So here we go..1st time in T-Land

flying in 29 DEC to 7 Jan 

Plan is to spend 29 to 3rd in bkk and the 4th to 7th in Patts. is that a good idea? if not let me know how to spend time..I want to party, see elephants, smoke hookah, party, shop a lil bit

also is it better to book room and flight separately or book together?

I can figure out the hotel by doing my own research, but any recommendations is best (money is no issue, just want space, view, balcony, goes friendly, and sound system)

all help and advice is appreciated

[ money is no issue  ,       .........

the ladies are waiting to meet you    ,

2 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

[ money is no issue  ,       .........

the ladies are waiting to meet you    ,

well that doesn't help lol..help me out by some feedback and also giving you your 2000th post

Ok , I would suggest you don't have enough time to do both places . Try to decide if you want culture or partying  . A lot of guys go straight to patts  , it depends what you give preference to , but trying to fit in too much doesn't make a relaxing holiday , in my view  . 

2 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

Ok , I would suggest you don't have enough time to do both places . Try to decide if you want culture or partying  . A lot of guys go straight to patts  , it depends what you give preference to , but trying to fit in too much doesn't make a relaxing holiday , in my view  . 

naw i have time and i i will do both i will be there from the 29th of DEC to 7 january. so i just want to maximize my times and see whats best as far as time in each place.. also whether or not book separately or book a package

Book separately  . Have you booked the flight . Prices are high over the holiday period  . Also hotels get full  . The Thais do not celebrate christmas  , just another working day but do get time off for new year .  Booking packages always works out more expensive ,

9 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

Book separately  . Have you booked the flight . Prices are high over the holiday period  . Also hotels get full  . The Thais do not celebrate christmas  , just another working day but do get time off for new year .  Booking packages always works out more expensive ,

haven't booked my flight yet cause i been waiting on the go ahead..i been watching prices though..and i guess i will book separately then

With that short a stay I would stick with Pattaya and save Bangkok for another trip.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

41 minutes ago, padfoot said:

With that short a stay I would stick with Pattaya and save Bangkok for another trip.

hmm all eight days in patts?? i dunno but ill def take that into consideration

I don't mind the idea of spending NYE in Bangkok, I think it's a better destination for that type of night.

Also, if you're wanting to do shopping (for what though??) then Bangkok is way ahead of Pattaya.

I'd try and get down to Pattaya ASAP after New Years. Even the 1st of January if you can make it out of bed.

Book flights and hotels separately. Make sure your hotel is guest-friendly, probably more likely to be relevant in Bangkok.

3 hours ago, Sticky Fingers said:

I don't mind the idea of spending NYE in Bangkok, I think it's a better destination for that type of night.

Also, if you're wanting to do shopping (for what though??) then Bangkok is way ahead of Pattaya.

I'd try and get down to Pattaya ASAP after New Years. Even the 1st of January if you can make it out of bed.

Book flights and hotels separately. Make sure your hotel is guest-friendly, probably more likely to be relevant in Bangkok.

thanks man! yea I'm coming from a place where i don't have too much clothes so i gotta get some threads when i get down there..i honestly wanna see bangkok first, experience the ladies, really want some thai donuts (Pa thong Ko), smoke some good shisha (hookaholic here), then go to patts, money is not really a concern but i limited myself to about 30K THB a day (including hotel). Im trying to link up with this chick i seen so ill try that.. just booked my flight too...so barring anything crazy ill be there

also trying to see the elephants 

6 hours ago, jjlover5 said:

thanks man! yea I'm coming from a place where i don't have too much clothes so i gotta get some threads when i get down there..i honestly wanna see bangkok first, experience the ladies, really want some thai donuts (Pa thong Ko), smoke some good shisha (hookaholic here), then go to patts, money is not really a concern but i limited myself to about 30K THB a day (including hotel). Im trying to link up with this chick i seen so ill try that.. just booked my flight too...so barring anything crazy ill be there

also trying to see the elephants 

Wow, with a budget of 30K a day, you're going to have a great time. If I was around at the same time could have paid for my barfine :P

Can't help you with seeing elephants around Bangkok/Pattaya - there was an old elephant being walked around Soi 4 a few years back (horrific sight...) and there's some fat ladies in bars that could qualify!!
(Seriously though, I think Chiang Mai is your best bet for seeing elephants. I am very dubious about any elephant parks near Bangkok/Pattaya, hate to see these beautiful animals suffering)

On second thought, maybe keep 1 January as a recovery day and head down to Pattaya on the 2nd. That's four nights in Bangkok and five nights in Pattaya. I think that's a good mix.

3 hours ago, Sticky Fingers said:

Wow, with a budget of 30K a day, you're going to have a great time. If I was around at the same time could have paid for my barfine :P

Can't help you with seeing elephants around Bangkok/Pattaya - there was an old elephant being walked around Soi 4 a few years back (horrific sight...) and there's some fat ladies in bars that could qualify!!
(Seriously though, I think Chiang Mai is your best bet for seeing elephants. I am very dubious about any elephant parks near Bangkok/Pattaya, hate to see these beautiful animals suffering)

On second thought, maybe keep 1 January as a recovery day and head down to Pattaya on the 2nd. That's four nights in Bangkok and five nights in Pattaya. I think that's a good mix.

yes sir i think that i have confirmed that i will be doing that with 4 and 5..also 30k is a lot? i mean I'm also including hotel with that, which i want something nice..been living like shit for the past few months..so i need a change so spending money is anywhere between 25-20k a day. yeah ill maybe take a day to find a good legit elephant park(hate to see them get abused) and yeah patts def has some things i wanna do..bangkok forum is pretty trash compared to the information in here..thanks so much

Sounds like a good plan, best of both worlds.

Can see most important parts of Bangkok, a must for any first timer and anyone that claims to be a Thailand lover. There are many resources online on what to see in Bangkok so you can do your own research there. I recommend the usual, Grand Palace, gold Bhudda, damnoen saduak, and of course Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. Many great shopping areas like Siam Paragon. New year's Eve will be crazy. I was there 2007 and around that MBK area and so many people I thought I was going to be crushed.

Pattaya not much to see outside of a few zoos and attractions. Mostly about mongering and relaxing.

Pattaya the usual 

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

9 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

Sounds like a good plan, best of both worlds.

Can see most important parts of Bangkok, a must for any first timer and anyone that claims to be a Thailand lover. There are many resources online on what to see in Bangkok so you can do your own research there. I recommend the usual, Grand Palace, gold Bhudda, damnoen saduak, and of course Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. Many great shopping areas like Siam Paragon. New year's Eve will be crazy. I was there 2007 and around that MBK area and so many people I thought I was going to be crushed.

Pattaya not much to see outside of a few zoos and attractions. Mostly about mongering and relaxing.

Pattaya the usual 

and thats what  i was thinking that outside of bars not much to do in pattaya so we shall see

Archived