IGNORED

going to doi inthanon?

deadwood

for anyone going by road to doi inthanon or to mae hong son there is an excellent restaurant just outside of chom tom(sp?)! it's located in an hotel that i don't remember the name of but it's about 1 mile outside of chom tom towards doi inthanon. chom tom is about 45 minutes out of chiang mai.i think it's the first road to the right out of chom tom, about 100 meters off the highway. i'm in the restaurant business and this is some of the best food i've had in thailand, especially the plaa som rot. we had another fried fish with herbs that i don't know the name of and tom kha gai that all was excellent too. 2 friends of mine, tao and oeng, work at the hotel desk so if you stop in please say bill says hi. sorry i can't be more specific on the directions but it's not difficult to find. bon appetit