IGNORED

Condo/apartment/House recommends asap

neo24

After dying slowly in Cha am/Hua Hin, I want to try a different area of LOS.  I have lived in BKK, so that's out of the possibilities.  Pattaya and the surrounding is my target area now.  I want to find something that ticks the following:

*at least one bdrm or more

*decent kitchen or cooking area

*close or within motorbike distance of the Pattaya Klang area (no more than a 10min hop) Nakluea or Jomiten is ok

*access to high speed internet (whether included or allows me to get a carrier)

*gym or pool access (not a must)

*price range under 13k THB month (unless the owner is willing to reduce the deposit amount upfront or allow split payments of the deposit)

*government rated electric and water

Ready to look and start the contract on or before 1Nov17.  I have spoken to a few rental companies, but the super commission tends to kill the deal.

Cheers!!!

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Good call that. Looks like Lumpini Ville which is on the baht bus route. Price looks good too

You might find the best deal and selection by being there on the ground searching.  It's a buyers/renters market, even during high season.  I'd suggest booking 3-4 days into a hotel to give you enough time to look around and as tulang suggested avoid the middlemen/hucksters if you can.  You'll get a better price.

I have a few studios that are available now and well within your price range.

However the 2 months security deposit is non negotiable.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

55 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I have a few studios that are available now and well within your price range.

However the 2 months security deposit is non negotiable.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

Nice properties, but I would like a 1bdr and up.  I want to have separation between the kitchen/living and bedroom. 

I understand I have 2 one bed however one is on a long term rent and the other is rented from today on a 1 year contract.

I have a very nice 2 bed 143sqm however its for rent on a 1 year contract for 30,000 per month.

I posted as you had been sent links to studios.

Good luck with your search there are some bargains you just need to spend some time looking.

JDM

On Lumpini you have to cook on the balcony, because the kitchen has no cooker hood. Otherwise, the rent is reasonable. Stayed there a year.

Only one month deposit, good too.

Just outside the gates is Pattaya's best and cheapest grocery store. Good prices for sausage and cheese. It's called SS-Sausage. As said, songtaews stays outside.

Supalai Mare on Thepprasit is at the top of your range. New building.  One bedroom apartment around 45 sq.m. Gym and pool. Might have to organise your own Internet

• 2 weeks later...

My one bed room Separate bed room apartments are 74sqm in total I see many listed as one bed room and even 37 sqm in total guys do your home work .

JDM

As well as the buildings mentioned, I would expect that most of the low-rise developments at the back of Jomtien 2nd Road can be had for that price or less. They are mostly small one-bed units.

https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/projects/park-lane-jomtien-resort-tcdqkk

Personally I hate those small rooms and I would prefer to have at least 50sqm as a studio, but each to his own.

Archived