IGNORED

Jomtien Immigration closed next week?

asmodeus

Am hearing that immigration in Chang wattana in Bangkok may be closed ALL next week 

Anyone know if jomtien the same? Need to make a trip there Monday or Tuesday 

Thanks

52 minutes ago, asmodeus said:

Am hearing that immigration in Chang wattana in Bangkok may be closed ALL next week 

Anyone know if Jomtien the same? Need to make a trip there Monday or Tuesday 

Thanks

Why take a chance waiting. Go today or Friday. It is open.

23rd is a Government holiday so closed and it will be closed on 26th.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Even when officially open next week I'd expect many staff to take holidays and slow service.

Just got back from immigration they told me 24th 25th are open so just passing it on, but as said might be short staffed.

22 hours ago, Blinddodger said:

Just got back from immigration they told me 24th 25th are open so just passing it on, but as said might be short staffed.

Also, 23Rd is a holiday

I was in at 9am this morning and out just before 10am...didn't seem overly busy especially given closures next week 

Just back from turning in docs for extension to stay. Number I was given when I walked in was next up. Guy sorted through my paperwork and was done in less than 2 minutes. Key is coming prepared with all the proper docs and copies. Great service once again from Jomtien immigration.

Archived