IGNORED

New Bar for Golfers?

Harry Brown

I was walking down Soi Lengkee recently and noticed that there was a bar catering for golfers. I forget the name of it.

Does anyone know the name of this bar ( near Ned Kelly's)  Or do you have any info on it. That would be appreciated thanks.

Harry I'm not sure what it is called. Hadn't seen it.

There is so many options and people tend to play with the one or two they always play with. Good luck to any bar looking to run golf as it's a market with some experienced bars who have a lot of the regular golfer.

Still always good to see completion.

btw have you been to the Baku guesthouse in door golf centre just of Soi B??

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 minute ago, Joethescot said:

Harry I'm not sure what it is called. Hadn't seen it.

There is so many options and people tend to play with the one or two they always play with. Good luck to any bar looking to run golf as it's a market with some experienced bars who have a lot of the regular golfer.

Still always good to see completion.

btw have you been to the Baku guesthouse in door golf centre just of Soi B??

No, Not been there, but my Son has, he said it was ok.

On the left side walking towards 3rd is Travellers Rest Golf Club. Pretty serious & you really need a handicap as they play a comp & they play the better(more expensive) courses. On the same side is Lekati I think it is. They play a variety of courses. Handicap not needed, more social. I played with both & they made me feel welcome

www.sugarcanemafia.com

13 hours ago, froddo said:

On the left side walking towards 3rd is Travellers Rest Golf Club. Pretty serious & you really need a handicap as they play a comp & they play the better(more expensive) courses. On the same side is Lekati I think it is. They play a variety of courses. Handicap not needed, more social. I played with both & they made me feel welcome

which do feel are better to play with, i normally play with the golden ferret society, which i find goos too.

13 hours ago, froddo said:

It wasTravellers that I was thinking of.

Thanks for the info guys.

Ah yes,Travellers.Been around forever,but was on LK Where Queen club is.

Isish guy owned it,now a Scot I believe.

Played with the owner and another guy in the Pattaya Match play series at Pattana in January.

Really nice guy,and a fine bar.Good crew of guys.

31 minutes ago, iron said:

which do feel are better to play with, i normally play with the golden ferret society, which i find goos too.

If you are a serious golfer I would go with Travellers Rest. With Laketi you are more likely to get drawn with a hacker{s} like me but both were very friendly 

www.sugarcanemafia.com

17 hours ago, froddo said:

If you are a serious golfer I would go with Travellers Rest. With Laketi you are more likely to get drawn with a hacker{s} like me but both were very friendly 

thanks for that, i may use travellers rest next time for a change,

i  play with links bar in soi buakhao

very organised and friendly and plus you get a free feed after the game.

here's recent match report:

http://pattayasports.org/golf/links-golf-society-2010/

On 10/21/2017 at 20:50, aussielongboat said:

i  play with links bar in soi buakhao

very organised and friendly and plus you get a free feed after the game.

here's recent match report:

http://pattayasports.org/golf/links-golf-society-2010/

Russell still owns Links I believe.

very nice guy and a lovely bar.Its missing something though,not sure what it is....but it’s something.

Colin’s bar on Bhuakao is another good golfers bar.On the left down near the big market....good food,good service and the Donkey doesnt disappoint.

I did a review of the breakfast on my thread.See if I can find it.

Russell still owns Links I believe.
very nice guy and a lovely bar.Its missing something though,not sure what it is....but it’s something.
Russell is long gone

Archived