IGNORED

Bon Chon Chicken Central Festival

baddog666

I am a big fan of Bon Chon , and since they recently opened a new store on floor 6 of Central , it saves the walk up to Royal Garden.

They must be doing something right because they recently opened stores in Manila and Boston.

Not for cheap Charlies , but top notch wings, and Korean dishes.

I got a 6 piece wing, hot , the wings are meaty and the crispy coating is delicious. Comes with a choice of small sides, I got the kimchee cole slaw and a small

dish of pickled radish is included .

I also got an order of Tako , which is pieces of fried octopus that came with a wedge of lemon, yes real yellow lemon.

This location has been open about 2 months. It is clean and service is very good.

The staff seems very happy , being a Saturday it was quite busy but service was prompt and food arrived hot, fresh and in a reasonable 

time considering it is all cooked to order. 

With a can of Coke Zero my bill was like 360B

This includes a 10% service charge. There is a large sign telling you they add this on as you enter, so no surprises.

I have no issues with the service charge as I would have left a tip of the same amount anyway, so I took all of my change and did not leave any more.

IMG_20171014_130729.thumb.jpg.208a7ddfcfe054820587d274920b921c.jpg

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Thanks for the review. I keep intending to try this place. I think the Royal Garden branch has closed.

Recently in Manila?  They have 100 stores in the Philippines, not just Manila but in SM malls and other malls in the provinces as well as places like Boracay.

But the Thailand stores are more of a restaurant feel, with table service.  I like the ones in Bangkok's Terminal 21 and MBK the best. Definitely worth a visit. 

3 hours ago, MidniteM said:

Recently in Manila?  They have 100 stores in the Philippines, not just Manila but in SM malls and other malls in the provinces as well as places like Boracay.

But the Thailand stores are more of a restaurant feel, with table service.  I like the ones in Bangkok's Terminal 21 and MBK the best. Definitely worth a visit. 

The one I saw in Makati last week is fairly new.... at least I don't remember it form a few months ago.  I may be wrong... 

5 hours ago, expatdude said:

Thanks for the review. I keep intending to try this place. I think the Royal Garden branch has closed.

Yes, they relocated .

They opened their first shop in Bangkok four or five years ago in the Thonglo neighborhood. Since then they have opened several more shops and they are all busy. They are very popular there and one of my favorite place for a meal.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

I prefer KFC or my chicken guy in Soi boukhao.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"Better Passah Thai...Better Pussy" 

4 hours ago, ChangNaam said:

I prefer KFC or my chicken guy in Soi boukhao.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes , KFC.....Korean Fried Chicken....  55555

Thanks for that.

I really like Bon Chon Chicken and didn't know they'd relocated. Obviously not as cheap as a 10 baht drumstick off a cart but I find it good value. I'll have to head over to Central and check out the new branch. Cheers.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Archived