Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bayview hotel Pattaya

DanTheMan

Has anyone stayed here before. 

Any reviews good or bad? 

I've read online it's gf. 

Thanks all

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

It has been a while since i stayed at Bayview. It's a good location in the sense that it is equidistant from Walking Street and Soi 6 but close to neither.

It is one of the few really genuine 4 star hotels - as opposed the many listed as 4* but are really 3+

Was girl friendly when I stayed.

There is a Flash Deal currently on Agoda for certain dates (around 60% of their direct price) but the Flash Deals have limited dates and rarely last more than a few hours.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Pros : Good location. Girl friendly.

Cons : Priced high as a 4 star hotel. Limited car parking.

Large mirrors at the side of the beds ( in the deluxe rooms I think) if watching yourself perform is your thing  :-)

23 minutes ago, sauvignon said:

Pros : Good location. girl friendly.

Cons : Priced high as a 4 star hotel. Limited car parking.

Large mirrors at the side of the beds ( in the deluxe rooms I think) if watching yourself perform is your thing  :-)

I agree although I would say its a genuine 4 star unlike many that show as 4 stars.

The price on Agoda right now at 1650+ tax is as good as this place is likely to get. Same room on their own site is 3k+

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

FYI, below is their visitors policy dated 6 Oct 2017:

Refer for Visitor fee that if the guest booked directly to hotel for that free of charge but if book via website for 2  persons and stayed alone that free of charge but incase stay two persons  we   have  additional charge for Visitor fee@THB1,000.- Person per time. And booked from  travel agent we will charge  charge for Visitor fee@THB1,000.- Person per time basis as per hotel’s policy

some reviews of booking.com say that the hotel is a bit old and dated.

I am considering this hotel as an option for my early November visit to Pattaya. Haven't decided yet though!

• 3 months later...
FYI, below is their visitors policy dated 6 Oct 2017:
Refer for Visitor fee that if the guest booked directly to hotel for that free of charge but if book via website for 2  persons and stayed alone that free of charge but incase stay two persons  we   have  additional charge for Visitor fee@THB1,000.- Person per time. And booked from  travel agent we will charge  charge for Visitor fee@THB1,000.- Person per time basis as per hotel’s policy

some reviews of booking.com say that the hotel is a bit old and dated.
I am considering this hotel as an option for my early November visit to Pattaya. Haven't decided yet though!
If I'm deciphering this correctly, I think it says if you book the room for two then there's no joiner fee for one guest?

Does anyone have recent experience? I am thinking of giving the Bayview a shot for my trip in late March.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Archived