IGNORED

Samui

joman

Salut,

la Soi solo comme son nom l'indique est une grande soi avec plein de beer bars qui amène à la discothèque le Solo justement.

si ma mémoire est bonne, il y'a bien quelques bars à ST dans cette soi ou certains bars on des piaules à ST.

néanmoins Samui reste à mes yeux pas vraiment l'idéal pour les gonzesses et tirer mais + une destination entre potes ou déjà en main avec sa gonzesse, ce n'est que mon avis evidemment :P

Salut,

la Soi solo comme son nom l'indique est une grande soi avec plein de beer bars qui amène à la discothèque le Solo justement.

si ma mémoire est bonne, il y'a bien quelques bars à ST dans cette soi ou certains bars on des piaules à ST.

néanmoins Samui reste à mes yeux pas vraiment l'idéal pour les gonzesses et tirer mais + une destination entre potes ou déjà en main avec sa gonzesse, ce n'est que mon avis evidemment :)

what does that mean now Magic?

large sig = small penis

To timorno: "French Language forum" ... do you know what that mean ?

Well, exception for you in English, I translate quickly MaGik's post: "bar with ST room ?...some in Samui...but Samui best for GFE"

Edited by domifrenchman

told him that Samui it's not the best place to find the best chicks and some TG in general, but better in Samui to go with mates to enjoy beaches and not go over there for mongering.

just my opinion of course.

told him that Samui it's not the best place to find the best chicks and some TG in general, but better in Samui to go with mates to enjoy beaches and not go over there for mongering.

just my opinion of course.

ok...

by the way, can you give me a warning now as france-mod if I threadfuck alot in your forum :Evil_Grin2:

large sig = small penis

ok...

by the way, can you give me a warning now as france-mod if I threadfuck alot in your forum :Whistle:

yes if you continue to speak english right now :GrinNod1:

If someone could translate the below into French for theOP.

The Horseshoe is a street full of beer bars (soi7/soi8 style) at the north end of Chaweng Beach. Some of them have ST rooms up stairs. There used to be a gogo on the corner of the horshoe and the main road that had pretty nice ST rooms as ive used them.

Testicles

The Horseshoe is a street full of beer bars (soi7/soi8 style) at the north end of Chaweng Beach. Some of them have ST rooms up stairs. There used to be a gogo on the corner of the horshoe and the main road that had pretty nice ST rooms as ive used them.

Le Horseshoe est une rue pleine de beer bars comme la Soi 7 et et la Soi 8 tout au nord de Chaweng Beach. Certains ont des chambres à short time en haut. C'était avant un gogo à l'angle du horshoe et de la rue principale ou il y'avait des jolies chambres à short time car je les ai utilisées auparavant.

:GoldenSmile1:

Le Horseshoe est une rue pleine de beer bars comme la Soi 7 et et la Soi 8 tout au nord de Chaweng Beach. Certains ont des chambres à short time en haut. C'était avant un gogo à l'angle du horshoe et de la rue principale ou il y'avait des jolies chambres à short time car je les ai utilisées auparavant.

:GoldenSmile1:

Merci :)

Testicles

The horseshoe is Soi Solo :GoldenSmile1:

large sig = small penis

Thanks mate.

But maybe I was wrong here, just read that you mentioned a gogo. There are two horseshoe shaped bar-blocks in north Chaweng. One is the famous Soi Green Mango with a few beer-bars, two gogos, and the big disco at the end.... and a bit further north is Soi Solo with loads of ST beer-bars and on the other side of the horseshoe some gay bars....

Now back to our french program :GoldenSmile1:

large sig = small penis

But maybe I was wrong here, just read that you mentioned a gogo. There are two horseshoe shaped bar-blocks in north Chaweng. One is the famous Soi Green Mango with a few beer-bars, two gogos, and the big disco at the end.... and a bit further north is Soi Solo with loads of ST beer-bars and on the other side of the horseshoe some gay bars....

Now back to our french program :GoldenSmile1:

The one i was thinking of was Soi Green Mango. Its been a while since i was there.

Testicles

Il vaut mieux emmener sa TG tu est sur de savoir ce qu'elle sait faire, 10 ans de Thailande et de Samui

effectivement, être en compagnie d'une thaïe peut faciliter beaucoup de choses surtout à Samui quand on connait personne.

maintenant il y'a pas mal de français à Samui surtout à Lamai ou j'ai quelques connaissances, on est jamais vraiment seul et les Français on les repèrent assez vite.

effectivement, être en compagnie d'une thaïe peut faciliter beaucoup de choses surtout à Samui quand on connait personne.

maintenant il y'a pas mal de français à Samui surtout à Lamai ou j'ai quelques connaissances, on est jamais vraiment seul et les Français on les repèrent assez vite.

Sur Boput aussi, il y a beaucoup de français installés : hôtels, boulangerie, restaurants... Vous ne pouvez pas le louper, il y en a partout...

French couple in the fifties loving Thailand and Pattaya and spending 4 winter months there

http://www.jadejames.fr/notrethailande and http://site.voila.fr/thailandecoquine (sorry, in French)

effectivement beaucoup de Français à Samui, je dirais même que c'est là ou j'ai rencontré le + de francophones hors Pattaya.

• 1 month later...

Oui,on sait toujours quand les francaises arrivent parceque ils font tellement de bruit.Ils veulent que tout le monde voit que ils vient du pays de Napoleon.

Excusez mon mauvais francais mais je l'aime beaucop cette langue malgrez les gabachos.

Oui,on sait toujours quand les francaises arrivent parceque ils font tellement de bruit.Ils veulent que tout le monde voit que ils vient du pays de Napoleon.

Excusez mon mauvais francais mais je l'aime beaucop cette langue malgrez les gabachos.

pas de problème et bienvenue sur le forum !