Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tailors for shirts and trousers

johnd901

Hi not been patts for a while does anyone buy shirts and trousers from tailors as I want to get some while I'm over so trying to look for recommendations of tailors to use and what sort of prices should I be looking to pay?

will I get better deals away from beach road?

thanks in advance for any advice.

Just now, johnd901 said:

Hi not been patts for a while does anyone buy shirts and trousers from tailors as I want to get some while I'm over so trying to look for recommendations of tailors to use and what sort of prices should I be looking to pay?

will I get better deals away from beach road?

thanks in advance for any advice.

Fucking hell - you are first BM I have known who actually wants to talk to the tailors! :) 

Sorry I can’t help I spend my trip wondering what it would be like to toss them into a pit with hungry dogs to fight for meat rather than engaging with them! :) 

Usual answer is O Tailor in Soi Day Night left of TukCom but there are other Thai tailors in that area and also the material supplier.

The Indian tailors are just middle men  who take the orders to those places.
They do perform a service but of course they are likely to be more expensive.

Archived