Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl Friendly 4 and 5 star Hotels in Pattaya

Doublefun

Hi all,

I am planning my first trip to Pattaya (early November) and I am overwhelmed by the number of hotels in the area. I have read on different websites that it's best to check with the hotel if they are guest friendly and how much they charge for extra guests. I am only looking at 4 and 5 star hotels in the area. I have emailed many hotels in central and south Pattaya and below are the responses:

Amari Pattaya:

"Kindly inform that for take a girl friendly to the room, there are the supplement charged THB@1,000.-net per person per night."

Wave Hotel:

"-       We are allow you to bring your guest to room with no additional charge for 1 person/night only. (Without breakfast and swimming pool use)

-       Your guest must to present original Thai ID card or passport at Front desk upon arrival, otherwise we are apologize to not accept.

-       Your guest must to be 20 years old up by Thailand LAW"

Pattaya Sea View:

"special offer for booking under pattaya sea view hotel website: free one joiner per night"

Amari Residences Pattaya:

"The Joiner is free of charge, however for security reason we requested every person enter to the room, register at front desk is required."

The Bayview Pattaya:

"Refer for Visitor fee that if the guest booked directly to hotel for that free of charge but if book via website for 2  persons and stayed alone that free of charge but incase stay two persons  we   have  additional charge for Visitor fee@THB1,000.- Person per time. And booked from  travel agent we will charge  charge for Visitor fee@THB1,000.- Person per time basis as per hotel’s policy."

hotel Baraquda:

"Kindly be informed that we haven’t charge any visitor fee for 2 persons stay in room but additional charge THB 1766 for 3rd persons will be charged if stay overnight (rate inclusive of TAX and service charge). Therefore, according to the security reason, ID card or passport of visitor is needed to be given to receptionist for clarify and registration, kindly find more information below your clarification.

·         You and 1st visitor = total 2 persons stay overnight, no charge

·         You, 1st visitor and 2nd visitor charge at 1,766 THB/night  = total 3 persons stay over night"

Mera Mare Hotel:

"our hotel policy allowed guest to stay 2 person per room per night without extra charge.

If you bring more we have to charge for extra person 1,500 baht per night and we need your guest' passport or ID card for your security."

Now, my question is: are there any hotels (4 and 5 star) that allow you to bring more than 1 girl into your room free of charge? In all cases above, except Amari residences which is quite far from the entertainment area, they only allow 1 girl for free and any extra girls need to be paid for.

Thanks.

I guess the answer is no. Most of the rooms in 4/5 star hotels are for 2 people. If 3 people want to stay in one room, extra charge will be applied. For eample, I just used my Hilton app to check Hilton Pattaya for one night in october. 2 people is 5500 THB. Same night for 3 people, 6700 THB. Some hotels will let families with small kids stay for free but not the 3nd "girl friend". I guess if you really want to bring 2 girls to your room, do it early. Like around 9pm no later than 10pm. Stay in larger hotels like Hilton (don't stay in Wave, it only has about 20 rooms). At that time, the lobby is full of guests going in and out. It is easy to sneak in a couple girls.

Thank Matrix123 for your reply.

Would you be able to recommend hotels (close to 4 and 5 star quality) which allow more than 1 girl into the room without any extra charge?

Thanks,

Have I posted my topic in the wrong spot?

I really need BMs help on this topic.

Amy help  or advice is greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, Doublefun said:

Have I posted my topic in the wrong spot?

I really need BMs help on this topic.

Amy help  or advice is greatly appreciated.

Its fine just remember 80% of members are probably sleeping.

out of interest why would you expect a 5 star hotel to allow 3 guests in a room at no extra charge? Two is fine, thats what you pay for.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Considering that Pattaya is famous for it's sexy nightlife, among other things, I thought hotels might have relaxed rules with regards to guests.

Moreover, by allowing more than 1 joiner, I for one will stay in their hotel rather than going somewhere else, so they don't lose a customer. And also, If I look after my girls in the hotel, we will be spending more money in the hotel on food and drinks. That's what I thought. I'm probably wrong though!

8 minutes ago, Doublefun said:

Thank Matrix123 for your reply.

Would you be able to recommend hotels (close to 4 and 5 star quality) which allow more than 1 girl into the room without any extra charge?

Thanks,

I really can't think of any 4/5 star hotels "offically" let you bring 2 girls. VT6 condo may suit you need. It is right next Hilton/Central Festival Mall. No one care how many girls you bring in. Some rooms/suites are very nice and may be better than some 4 star hotels. Some of them post ad in PA. Google it or look for more info in this section.

I guess, I need to move away from 4 and 5 star hotels to find what I want.

So, if you are aware of any hotels with any rating please let me know.

Agree with Matrix you wont find too many 4 stars who (officially) allow a 3rd joiner and i am pretty sure none of the 5 stars. Just look on their own websites, or check Agoda to see standard fees for a 3rd person.

in the higher end hotels its likely to come down to whether receptionist on the night follows rules or not.

That said there seem to be many 3, a few 4 and just about every guesthouse will turn a blind eye to extra  guests. I am sure you will get a long list here eventually.

however, if you want a 5 star (remember there are only a few) I think you would be best to "assume" a fee for a 3rd person, unless you got lucky on a night by night basis.

18 minutes ago, matrix123 said:

I really can't think of any 4/5 star hotels "offically" let you bring 2 girls. VT6 condo may suit you need. It is right next Hilton/Central Festival Mall. No one care how many girls you bring in. Some rooms/suites are very nice and may be better than some 4 star hotels. Some of them post ad in PA. Google it or look for more info in this section.

I checked VT6 Condo. Some of the rooms look good. It's similar to VT6 by Pat 42. I've seen videos on Youtube where guests brought 3 girls into the rooms. Some or maybe all rooms have got sea facing balconies, quite nice.

1 minute ago, Doublefun said:

I checked VT6 Condo. Some of the rooms look good. It's similar to VT6 by Pat 42. I've seen videos on Youtube where guests brought 3 girls into the rooms. Some or maybe all rooms have got sea facing balconies, quite nice.

You can take as many as you like to condo rentals generally. Its not a hotel so basically its yours to do as you wish, within reason.

Just a thought here, since it's your first visit then why not settle with one girl in the room rather than two girls in the room? Very rarely do you get a great experience with two girls, I found it disappointing and better left as a fantasy

Or just visit Devils Den if you want a threesome.

I am going to stay at Amari Ocean. The first joiner is free and the second joiner is 1000 THB per night per person.

There is not much info about Amari Ocean on the forum, so if you have any suggestions or comments please share.

On 10/8/2017 at 07:47, Doublefun said:

I guess, I need to move away from 4 and 5 star hotels to find what I want.

So, if you are aware of any hotels with any rating please let me know.

I have been looking for similar info during my 2nd trip in 2016. What i learned is- 

No hotels (even 3 star) will allow a 3rd guest to stay overnight for free. Some charges as low as 500B -1500B (As par their hotel policy/star category) If they know that a 3rd guest has accompanied you for the night. A condo (VT6, BASE etc)will be the better option for such adventure, but again you are not saving anything and losing on the services/safety side). So I always preferred paying the extra (did twice - 500B in Amari Nova-central pattaya, 1000B in Courtyard-south pattaya, both in 2016)

Sneaking in with extra guest is not a good idea when you are taking a unknown guest to your hotel room. Usually when you take the guest, hotel reception take girls ID proof (some even ask to fill up a small form & sign) and when she is leaving the hotel they will cross verify by calling your intercom, which always works in your favor.

hope you will have a great time in November, i am too there during 2nd week Nov  :Party1::Party1::Party1: .

my 2c....

The Stay at Soi 10 allows two guests without charge. Been there done that quite a few times...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

• 3 weeks later...
On 7.10.2017 at 08:01, Doublefun said:

Hotel Baraquda:

"Kindly be informed that we haven’t charge any visitor fee for 2 persons stay in room but additional charge THB 1766 for 3rd persons will be charged if stay overnight (rate inclusive of TAX and service charge). Therefore, according to the security reason, ID card or passport of visitor is needed to be given to receptionist for clarify and registration, kindly find more information below your clarification.

·         You and 1st visitor = total 2 persons stay overnight, no charge

·         You, 1st visitor and 2nd visitor charge at 1,766 THB/night  = total 3 persons stay over night"

This must be kind of new. I stayed many times already at Baraquda/Dusit D2 (last time early 2016) and never paid a surcharge when I brought back two girls to the room. It is (or at least it was) imo by far the most gf hotel in Pattaya that I know.

Maybe you might take a look at Siam at Siam: 

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

• 4 months later...
On 10/16/2017 at 00:26, Doublefun said:

I am going to stay at Amari Ocean. The first joiner is free and the second joiner is 1000 THB per night per person.

There is not much info about Amari Ocean on the forum, so if you have any suggestions or comments please share.

I'm on the verge of booking a room at the Amari Ocean. Anyone here stayed there recently? Love to hear whether it's worth the price and just how guest friendly it really is.

I love the Hilton, great location, staff are very friendly & no problem with how many girls are brought to the room - I always just book for 1 person, but last trip had 2 girls stay a week & one night had 4 girls over - staff were fine, no extra charges & as many towels as I wanted... :)

Archived