IGNORED

Ban Chang Daytime BJ Bars. Naughty Massage Shops?

cbr bkk

I'll be doing a daytrip through Ban Chang soon, and have never stopped off there.

I understand that there's a strip of 'hands on' bars around where the Camel Toe Bar is.

Are there BJ bars open in the daytime there?

Are there massage shops for handjobs and BJ's during the day there?

Where about are they? How much are the usual services?

Thanks very much. 

Sorry, didn't realize there was a Ban Chang subforum on here.

Seems to be Varee and Noot bars, just next to the Camel Toe.

Will check 'em out cheers.

Is there a standard fee, like most BJ bars or is it up to the girls or whatever? Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Blue Sky, YOYO and Candy Bar seem to have the best lookers IMO.

image.png

• 5 months later...
Blue Sky, YOYO and Candy Bar seem to have the best lookers IMO.
Is it easy to get to Ban Chang from Pattaya and what else can one get up to there?

Is it easy to get to Ban Chang from Pattaya and what else can one get up to there?
50 mins by scooter or bars such as Retox arrange weekly trips. Nothing else to do really, bars kick off 1ish.
I usually go by scooter and stay for an hour and half max. Yoyo bar is the best, all depends on the girls in Ban Chang, can be hit or miss

50 mins by scooter or bars such as Retox arrange weekly trips. Nothing else to do really, bars kick off 1ish.
I usually go by scooter and stay for an hour and half max. Yoyo bar is the best, all depends on the girls in Ban Chang, can be hit or miss
BJ and HJs? Is it like a tour group trip where you all cone back together otherwise easy enough to get a ride back?

18 hours ago, exercise said:

Book at Hunnypot Bar Soi Honey or through BM BrisbaneAl. Bus picks you up at 2pm, leaves BC 8pm. You all travel together.

image.png

BJ and HJs? Is it like a tour group trip where you all cone back together otherwise easy enough to get a ride back?
Getting a taxi back isn't easy. BJs and HJs expected in the bar. I usually shag them on the sofa, actually its better than going upstairs.

Some bars aren't using the rooms upstairs so you have to pay bar fine and for room elsewhere, i usually avoid those placed

Getting a taxi back isn't easy. BJs and HJs expected in the bar. I usually shag them on the sofa, actually its better than going upstairs
I don't think I like being watched.

Book at Hunnypot Bar Soi Honey or through BM BrisbaneAl. Bus picks you up at 2pm, leaves BC 8pm. You all travel together.
Thanks

Can someone please post a google map link where those most bars are located in Ban Chang

Thanks in advance,

KB

There is no Camel Toe bar in Ban Chang

There is a Camel Pub and Restaurant

Lots of massage Places in the town but on the Strip (or just off it) only Happy bar has a designated massage room.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

52 minutes ago, rahuljoshi said:

Can someone please post a google map link where those most bars are located in Ban Chang

Thanks in advance,

KB

Bars maps on here

http://banchangbars.com/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

4 hours ago, rahuljoshi said:

Thanks in advance,

KB

Useful map, 3 years old now so some of the bar names have changed, but the important details remain the same.

BanChangMap.pdf

Excuse me for asking but why travel to Bang Chang, it can't be that different to Pattaya unless you have a Thai wife in Pattaya.

Please explain as I can find all I want in Pats.

7 sleeps 

Excuse me for asking but why travel to Bang Chang, it can't be that different to Pattaya unless you have a wife a Thai wife in Pattaya.

Please explain as I can find all I want in Pats.
7 sleeps 
Its a different experience, not the same as Soi 6, more laid back and more hands on. Downside is less choice, it can be hit or miss but still worth it for me

Archived