IGNORED

Ice in drinks

racersedge

Are cocktail's safe to drink? I'm a rum/coke drinker and wondering if I need to worry about ice in my glass at the bars?  Switch to bottled beer or bottled water? 

No problem... other than freaking out the first time they put ice in my beer at a Thai club :Oops1: (used to it now and actually ask for it sometimes).

Been coming to Thailand for many a year and always have ice in drinks.

I let me little ones have ice too and never a problem.

Often wonder how often the pipes are cleaned on draught beer though??

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

dont drink the crushed ice, it is for fish and stuff, the ice in your drinks should be cubes with a hole in it, which is for drinks.   If you get a crushed ice drink, like a Margarita, you just have to hope the used the filtered stuff

I would be more concerned with the cleanliness of the glass than the ice.

As stated , cubes with holes .....

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Try Silver Star on Soi 7 they have some great ice dispensers.

never had a problem.

as long as the alcohol content of the liquor is reasonable, any melt water off the ice should be sterile.  However, I would avoid getting a cube and eating it.  The inner parts have not been exposed to the alcohol to disinfect it, so it is very slightly possible it has e. coli in it.  

Now, Ice in beer????????? Man, give me a bottle..... no thanks.

most bars /gogos/ restaurants rather than try and make their own have it delivered in large plastic bags from known suppliers.

Archived