Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Macbook battery and photoshop

tsemperor

Is Tukcom still the place to go. I need a new battery for my MacBook ( if anyone knows the price )

And would like to get photoshop or Lightroom put on as well

Thanks

Arriving in a couple of weeks via Seoul if it still possible 

Contact Dr Macbook in bangkok. If you tell them the model number in advance, they will order you one and install it while you wait. They will source you a quality battery. You can choose from an OEM (made by SMP, this is the one they installed in mine) or a cheaper one. I had them replace the battery, two new speakers, an updated wifi/bluetooth card (I provided the speakers and wifi module) and paid 4590 baht total. They also did a cleaning and new thermal paste where required.

www.drmacbook.com

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

On 25/09/2017 at 17:56, tsemperor said:

Is Tukcom still the place to go. I need a new battery for my MacBook ( if anyone knows the price )

And would like to get photoshop or Lightroom put on as well

Thanks

Arriving in a couple of weeks via Seoul if it still possible 

Photoshop and Lightroom available on 4th floor at TukCom from CD Palace. 300 baht each unless both on the same compilation CD,then obviously only 300 for both. Depending on the staff working they will also install it for free or send you to another stand (King Kong?) where a small fee is payable. Last CS version of PS is CS6 but they also offer CC versions but not sure how that works, being an annual subscription model. Maybe it expires after a period of validity? CS6 will run forever.

I've just enquired in the UK for a new battery for a Macbook Pro.....as it's baked into the case,installation alone is £150 and battery cost is £110...that's over 11,000 baht. Replacing the battery on some models is expensive.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thank you so much for the info. I know it is expensive to replace the battery so hopefully cheaper in Thailand.  If necessary I can go to Pantip in Bangkok.  I will post to the Bangkok addicts site now thinking about it.

Love the photo Klongwater. Do you know what nemesis means (brilliant)

5 hours ago, freedom42 said:

Contact Dr Macbook in bangkok. If you tell them the model number in advance, they will order you one and install it while you wait. They will source you a quality battery. You can choose from an OEM (made by SMP, this is the one they installed in mine) or a cheaper one. I had them replace the battery, two new speakers, an updated wifi/bluetooth card (I provided the speakers and wifi module) and paid 4590 baht total. They also did a cleaning and new thermal paste where required.

www.drmacbook.com

Thank freedom42 sent them an email

Archived