Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need a Condo for 1 month over XMas

jimboh

Need a Condo, Jomtiem,  mid Dec, for 1 month, got a mate and his missus coming over.

Do View Taley have offices that do rentals?

All the VT buildings have different agents on the ground floor that offer rentals in the building.

As it will be peak season, I'd get it booked asap.

Edit: a lot of these are really 'walk-in' agents & not easy or impossible to find online. I've just checked a couple of people I've used previously and their websites are showing no availability for mid-December already.

Maybe http://dancewatchers.com/VT2A_Jomtien_Nightly_Condo_Rentals_Menu_page_1.html

will have availability as they have lots of condos.

If I'm right that you are in Pattaya (?) take a walk around a Jomtien. VT7 have agents along the corridor straight ahead of you as you go in. VT2A have agents down the corridors to both left & right as you go in. VT5C have agents down the corridor to the right as you go in.

Security will have to let you in to VT2A but you can just walk straight in to VT5C & VT7.

Another option is Jomtien Complex Condo. The agent to the left of the lobby has lots of condos in the building. They are called Scoot (they also rent out mobility scooters). 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

5 hours ago, jimboh said:

Need a Condo, Jomtiem,  mid Dec, for 1 month, got a mate and his missus coming over.

Do View Taley have offices that do rentals?

What is your budget. I have a place in Jomtien 80sq mtrs available at the moment

If JDM has availability then you can't go wrong. Thought he was fully booked so didn't mention it :rolleyes:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived