Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need Condo For 5 Months

warlord

Dates:     November 11, 2017 to April 5, 2018

I've been renting condos from Tanamai & Tanamai at Nirun Condo for 5+ years (except last year when I had eye problems & needed monthly injections.)  Always been a great tenant & my thai lady keeps the place immaculate 5 days a week (on a daily basis) when she's with me in Pattaya.  I've been trying to contact Tanamai for over a month without any success to see what units he has available ---  but he has not responded to any of my e-mails.  Don't know if he is on an extended vacation or is out of business or what has happened.  I can't wait any longer because I know it gets busy during the holiday season & I want to make sure I get a suitable condo.  I'm willing to go as high as 17,000 baht (if it ticks off most of my boxes in a good location) but I was paying less than half this amount at my last condo.  Have the Rental Agreement to prove it. 

Preferences:

*Large Studio

*Girl Friendly  (no joiner fees)

*King Size Bed

*Basic Cooking /Appliances (fridge/microwave/ coffee maker)

*Table  (for board games)

*Cable TV

*Electronic Safe

*AC/Fan

*Smoking  (either in room or out on balcony for guests ---- neither I nor my thai lady smoke cigarettes)

*24 Hour Baht Bus  (close by)

*Grocery Store  (less than 20 minutes away by foot or bus)

Preferred Location =  Central, Nirun Condo, View Talay (any one), Jomtien

Does anyone have a condo that fits most of these preferences?   If I don't find something before I leave,  then I'll rent a place for 1 week from Canada & start looking once I have boots on the ground.

I don't know many condos by name.  Can anyone recommend other condos for me to research that might still have openings for my required dates?

Thanks, TinTin, for the recommendation.   Looks very nice.  I filled out their Contact Form.   But I'm wondering from what you said if they'll be ready for my arrival date ----  which is November 11?  Nothing about that on their website.

Do you know if they are Girl Friendly or what their policy is on guests/visitors?   Sounded a little scary when they talked about the latest security devices to get into the building (i.e fingerprint identification etc).

They also talked about Serviced Apartments being available but there were no photos or prices on that. 

There are 2 different places : MaxxCentral :

and

MaxxCity ( Under construction)

MaxxCentral is guest friendly, however the guest(s)  have to give their I.D. at the receptionists or nightwatchman/security, unless you go in via the garage.

Every tenant has a fingerprint-pass, which allow them to enter the building, not really necessary if you go threw the main door as there are always the receptionists or nightwatchman/security.

Every apartment is a serviced apartment,electricity, water, T.V.,cleaning/changing linen is extra on the rent(cleaning/changing linen can be done daily, 2x  or 1 x a week).

17 minutes ago, TinTin said:

There are 2 different places : MaxxCentral :

and

MaxxCity ( Under construction)

MaxxCentral is guest friendly, however the guest(s)  have to give their I.D. at the receptionists or nightwatchman/security, unless you go in via the garage.

Every tenant has a fingerprint-pass, which allow them to enter the building, not really necessary if you go threw the main door as there are always the receptionists or nightwatchman/security.

Every apartment is a serviced apartment,electricity, water, T.V.,cleaning/changing linen is extra on the rent(cleaning/changing linen can be done daily, 2x  or 1 x a week).

Thanks for the clarification.  So are you telling me that MaxxCentral is already renting condos & there is no construction there.?

So it's 100% Guest Friendly with no joiner fees. Is this correct? I'm only a small butterfly because I have a thai lady (who I've known for 7 years) who stays with me 5 days every week.  But occasionally I have friends who visit me & I don't want any hassles with Registration personnel. 

No problem with guest(s), no fee,I.D. at reception,unless you go in threw the garage.

Every tenant has a fingerprint access for the building,not really necessary during the day,there are 2 ladies at the reception,in the evening,night there is a security/night watcher.

Yes 2 different Maxx places,one(Central) Soi 14, 3rd.Road,already +/- 10 years there.

The other one, in construction,is ( City) Soi Arunothay,not far from Nirun and supposed to be operational by the end of the year.

MaxxCentral is guest friendly with no extra fees( as per today).

In Thailand one never know what can happen tomorrow.

You can always sent an @mail to MaxxCentral for confirmation of the no extra fees policy.

Maxx Place had nice rooms, you need a scooter though. They did try it on and charge me 2000 baht for a sheet, we settled on 500

You mentioned View Talay in Jomtien, you'd get a studio, usually 37sqm, in VT2 for 10-12k a month. There are a few advertised in the relevant section of the forum.

VT5 & VT7 have 48 sq m condos. You should find something in VT5 for 12-15k a month. VT7 is usually more expensive but I've seen a few units advertised there for 15k a month recently.

If I find any listings, I'll post in the thread. Otherwise, a few agents on the ground floor of each building.

VT2, 5 & 7 all meet the requirements you listed.

You could always book a week at VT2A through Tik at Dancewatchers.com then look around.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I will have the studio 44sqm in Pattaya hill resort available ( the American guy there can not extend his visa any longer).  I would be happy to rent it to you for a week at first.

Ticks all your boxes plus direct internet.

I also have some more  take a look at my website.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Hi Warlord

I have my condo for rent in Pratumnak, one bedroom 39sq  2 tv's double bed fully furn.

only 2 years old, can walk to everything, building has WIFI, rooftop pool, gym.

12000bht per month.

if you go to "Condo for sale" in this forum you can see pics.

Cheers.

I wish to sincerely thank all of the many BMs who have offered me assistance & advice.

I want to advise everyone that I have found accommodation for the full 5 months at Nirun Condo (but this time not with Tanamai).

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived