IGNORED

condo needed.

yimyam

hello new on here more of a Secrets forum bloke , have been to Patts 14 times over the last 10 yrs, Am looking for a condo from 31/01/18 till 1/02/18 , have stayed in Euro condo behind the Big C Pattaya klang , PK condo and centic sea the last 3 visits , Unfortunately my friend who own the 1 at Centric Sea as sold it :-( , if anyone as a condo in any of these let me know, also am planning coming again for August or September ?

Your dates show a stay of just one night. :)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

10 minutes ago, yimyam said:

hello new on here more of a Secrets forum bloke , have been to Patts 14 times over the last 10 yrs, Am looking for a condo from 31/01/18 till 1/02/18 , have stayed in Euro condo behind the Big C Pattaya klang , PK condo and centic sea the last 3 visits , Unfortunately my friend who own the 1 at Centric Sea as sold it :-( , if anyone as a condo in any of these let me know, also am planning coming again for August or September ?

You want a condo for 1 day?

sorry just seen my mistake 31/1/18 till 1/03/18 all of Feb and a day before and after :-) 30 days , thanks for pointing that out .

2 hours ago, yimyam said:

hello new on here more of a Secrets forum bloke , have been to Patts 14 times over the last 10 yrs, Am looking for a condo from 31/01/18 till 1/03/18 , have stayed in Euro condo behind the Big C Pattaya klang , PK condo and centic sea the last 3 visits , Unfortunately my friend who own the 1 at Centric Sea as sold it :-( , if anyone as a condo in any of these let me know, also am planning coming again for August or September ?

Archived