Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

decent hotels in Pattaya and Phuket

Doc Croc

Hello all

I will hopefully be in Thailand from July till September later this year and was wondering which hotels are the best for bringing girls back in Phuket and Pattaya. Ideally im hoping to find a hotel that does not charge anything for bringing girls back and im not too bothered about star rating or whatever as long as the room has air con. Also I was originally going to Phuket but I hear from a few sources that it is really expensive. I know the average price in Pattaya for a girl was 500 baht short time and 800-1000 baht long time, bar fine was 250 baht and I was charged an extra 300 baht a night for bringing a guest back to the sunbeam hotel (between soi 7 & 8). Im just wondering is it reallly that expensive in Phuket and if anyone knows what are the average prices going for drinks, girls, bar fines, etc in Phuket? A mate of mine was telling me that its a bit posh down there. Some additional info: I will be staying in Thailand for 6 weeks (minimum) and have about £2000 spending money. I intend to go snorkelling and chill out alot and am not a heavy drinker nor a complete sex maniac (1 shag a day was enough for me in Pattaya).

also anyone know of cheap return flights to Thailand that beats £450 (from UK) as this is the best price I can find on the net.

Also does anyone else find that they eat absolutely fuck all food when in Thailand? Im wondering if its anything to do with the weather at all.

Apoligies if I have rambled on a bit as I was completely pissed when I wrote this post.

CHEERS

there are many hotels that don't have guest fee in

Pattaya and Phuket.

I eat plenty, and I found if you spend anytime with 1 bg you will eat breakfast/midmorning snack/lunch/afternoon tea/dinner/after dinner snack/late night tea/early morning snack.

Never seen such small women eat so mut!

Where do they put it?

Member since Dec 06.

Never seen such small women eat so mut!

Where do they put it?

like camels they must store it, never know when they`ll get the next one (atm, farang) :beer9:

"no romance without finance"

like camels they must store it, never know when they`ll get the next one (atm, farang) :Agree:

Think they regurgitate and feed to others at a later date?

" A man in love is like a clipped coupon- Time to cash in!"

Mae West and some Thai Women