IGNORED

visa ententsion

MonkeyMan009

Yes you can extend for 7 or 30 days at jomtien immigration, 1900 baht for 30. Assuming you haven't extended it already

as stated above. 1 photo, proof of address in thailand plus 1,900 bht. they give 30 if you want 7 , 17 etc no difference.

do not try and do the extension till near when it runs out or they may well say come back later.

soi 5 jomtien

no i havent did an extentsion yet, my muti entry visa finishs on the 25th sept. im living in rayong but have plans to be in jomtein on saturday 16th september. 

do you think they will allow me to make the visa this early? 

also im living with my fiance but my name isnt on any bills, so how can i prove where i am staying?

i don't know the answer to your 2 questions but i can tell you for sure jomtien immigration does not open on a saturday or sunday

no i havent did an extentsion yet, my muti entry visa finishs on the 25th sept. im living in rayong but have plans to be in jomtein on saturday 16th september. 
do you think they will allow me to make the visa this early? 
also im living with my fiance but my name isnt on any bills, so how can i prove where i am staying?
I vaguely remember its possible to go a week early.

Can your fiance write a letter? Such as "this is to confirm that monkeyman009 is living at this address from date to date"

Best to call them though to check. I've found them to be relaxed about the address thing

Archived