IGNORED

Thai Baggage Service at BKK

baddog666

For anyone who may have the misfortune of  delayed or missing  luggage arriving into BKK , I would like to give a shout out to the Thai Airways baggage service who , it seems, handles issues for all airlines .

I arrived late Sunday night ( Monday morning ) and my  luggage didn't .  Even at  01:30 there were 4-5 people working at the office , which is at the very end of baggage claim past the lower numbered belts.

The girl who assisted me was polite, efficient, and spoke very good English .  A follow up call the next day was also handled very well.

Before anyone decides to thread -fuck this by saying they don't check bags and only use carry on, please don't.

Since there tends to be a lot of complaining here, thought I would give my thanks to their excellent customer service.

This morning around 06:30 ( Tuesday ) I called again and they told me the bag was already  delivered to my hotel , which it was.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Glad it turned out OK for you & nice to know they helped you out at Bkk.

Archived